True love

There once was a man named James, who loved this girl Caroline all his life. From the moment he layed his eyes on her in 1st grade, he knew she was the one for him. But Sadly Caroline never felt the same. Throughout the years, James begin to question himself. Why doesn't she love me back? He asked himself. He kept thinking he was doing something wrong. He wasn't. She just didn't feel the same. One day, James went up to Caroline and asked "Why don't you love me?" She looked at him as if she was about to cry and ran off. After that day James had given up hope because he thought he had made Caroline sad. That was never his intention. More years to by and James had not talk to Caroline since 10th grade. Two years, he didn't say a word to her. But he didn't understand why she never dated anyone. She has never been in a relationship. So he thought to himself "does she not like guys?" He didn't know so he just left it alone. He didn't wanna make her upset again. As graduation began to draw near. Everyone was saying the colleges they were going too. James overheard Caroline say she was going to college in Texas and he immediately got depressed. The day after graduation he decided to go to Caroline once again and tell her that he loved her. But she had already been gone. So he began to just give up. But the thought of someone else being with her just didn't sit right with her. He packed his things and was on the next flight to Texas. He looked all over for her. It took the whole summer. Just as he was about to give up, he saw her walking down the street right across from the apartment complex he was staying in. He rushed out of the Apartment complex and ran after her yelling "Caroline. Caroline". She turned around and saw it was him and was just shocked. He grabbed her hand and said "Caroline, I'm inlove with you. I've been chasing after you since 1st grade and were adults now and I'm still chasing after you. Your my world Caroline." She looked at him as if she was about to cry and said "I'm inlove with you too James." He was shocked. His eyes widened and said " why did you wait so long to say something?" "Because I have Cancer.. They only promised me a few years. I'm sick James" Says Caroline. ~James thought back to 10th when he confronted her and she ran away crying.~ Is that why you ran away crying in 10 grade? He asked. Yes. I didn't want to tell you. After that, James began to come close, and over the months Caroline began to come more and more sick. But James never left, he stayed by her side to the very end. Until one day, Caroline didn't wake up, and he knew that she was gone. He had her body taken back to Philadelphia and buried. He sat by her tombstone everyday from sunrise to sunset. Just talking to her. He never moved on after Caroline. Until this day he still sits by her grave everyday. In hopes he would see her again in heaven.

The End

This is a true story about me. I girl I loved for a long time but lost her to cancer. I used different names because I didn't want to use our names.

I hope you like the story.