Introduction Thing

So the species that (Y/N) is in this fanfic is called Catalia. So they can basically shape-shift but, not into anything, just into one type of animal. Like someone could only shift into types of dogs, or birds or something like that. But usually everyone is different unless, they are closely related. When they are not in an animal form they have a humanoid form. They just have whatever type of animal they shift into's ears, tail, eyes, and fangs. If your a bird then oof. Catalias can vary in size, they can be smaller than a Hobbit or big as a man.

   (Y/N) is going to be classified as a female for this story. (Y/N) is shorter that Bilbo Baggins in this story so, short.

      (Y/N) can shift into any type of cat/feline. She has orange and white fur and is usually in a house cat form when not in humanoid form. She got the nickname Sherbert when she was younger. She lives on her own (in the woods near the Shire) because she was made fun of and didn't like it at her home anymore. (Y/N)'s mom could turn into any type of cat, like her, and her dad could turn into any type of dog.

In case you didn't know (Y/N) means your name. But you already knew that. Right?

--See you in the story!-- --Meow--