life on hell on earth

Unknown location year 20XX
It was dark,it's always dark here it's like hell on earth if I could tell anyone.I haven't seen the clear blue sky or felt the grass on my feet in years.Im only just 10 years old,and I'm here.Great..how did I end up in this lab.

"Lyon!".A person spoke from a different part of the cell. "Huh?Oh uh sorry I spaced out again".Lyon said scratching the back of his head.He had black hair brown eyes,he was very dirty and skinny though from how much he'd been starved. "Have you done anything yet?".The other person spoke. "No,what do you think I'm gonna do Emma?Fly away out of this lab and cell?". He sighed standing on the bed peeking through the small rectangular space there was to interact with others.Emma was on the floor laying down here brown hair spread out. "Hey do you think we'll be released one day?" Emma said sitting up straight looking at the filthy cell ceiling.

"I hope we do..maybe I might get to see my parents and sister and broth-".he stopped talking remembering what had happened to his brother. "Still thinking about Peter?" Emma said a bit sympathetic from the look on her face she felt bad how Lyon had seen it first person. "Y-Yeah I guess..also do you know what happened to my sister omla?wasn't she two cells away from yours?" Lyon asked a bit hopeful. "Was,they moved her to a different cell or they took her away" Emma said fiddling with her fingers. "Oh.. um.. also what was that thing you learned in school about the war-" Lyon was quickly cut off by a loud bang on his cell door which startled him making him fall back. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" A man out side of the cells who looked to be some sort of officer by how cloths looked.He had a stern look on his face frightning lyon making him studder.
"Y-yes sir!" He said out of fright not knowing what else to say.

The cell door opened and the gaurd threw a tray of food to Lyon most of it falling on the floor spilling.The tray had a bowl of soup more than half of it spilled,a dried piece of bread so hard it seemed it could be used as a brick and a cup of water,but all of it was spilled.Lyon quickly tried to lick the water off the ground.He was very dehydrated and couldn't let the chance of being able to drink water get away even if it was spilled.

After a managed to lick whatever water he could he turned his attention to the soup.It looked disgusting,but he took a deep breath and started eating it knowing it might be the only thing he might be able to eat until Wednesday.He started swallowing the soup trying not to gag on it,but eventually he finished the soup covering his mouth trying to make sure he didn't throw up his food he had just eaten.

A/N:Due to me being lazy imma end it here I know it's not the best so far but plz keep reading ;^; plz