My Daddy, Liam Payne

Hi guys! So I'm starting a new fanfic (obvi). I thought this was a little different then usual fanfics.. so here we go! I hope you enjoy :)

Liam's POV

I was in the car with Danielle, speeding down the road on the countryside.

"LIAM HURRY UP. COULD YOU GO ANY FASTER!?"  I was already going 80 mph. Danielle was in the backseat of the car screaming and yelling my name. She was nine and a half months pregnant with our beautiful daughter. But I couldn't think about that. I needed to get her to the hospital ASAP. We were only half way there when Danielle's screams started getting louder.

"LIAM IT'S COMING. SHE'S COMING." I was already panicing, but that phrase made me break a sweat. I grabbed my phone off of the dashboard and dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"Yes, hi er- my wife is having a baby and we are only halfway there to the hospital!" I yell into the phone.

"Sir, what is your location?" I look around to see if there are any signs, but I have no idea where I am. I must've missed a turn.

"Sir?"

"Yes, um, actually. I'm not quite sure where my exact location is at the moment."

"SERIOUSLY LIAM. REALLY." Danielle screams from the back of the car.

"Well, if I don't have a location. I can't help you out. Let me see if I can track your location through your license plate number." I give her my license plate number and she searches. Danielle's screams have toned down a bit. Maybe a false alarm. But I don't care I'm still taking her.

"Sir, we have tracked your vehicle at the corner of Garver Rd. and Grandview. Please wait there for about three minutes. An ambulance should be on the way." I thank her and the line goes dead. I turn around in my seat and hold Danielle's hand. Her breathing is picking up again and so are her screams.

About three minutes later an ambulance comes. People from the back of the ambulance start hopping out and start towards the car. They rip open the back door and they pull Danielle out and into the ambulance. I hop in the back as they directed me and they shut the door. I go to Danielle's side and hold her hand. The ambulance lights and sirens start and it speeds off.

~

After five, long, torturing hours, our beautiful baby girl is born. I am laying in the hospital bed with Danielle who looks like she just ran around the world without stopping. There in her arms, is little Samantha Julia Payne. Born on February 20, 2014.

"She's beautiful..." I say as I stroke the side of her face. Danielle nods and kisses her forehead. One of the nurses comes in and hands Danielle a cup of water.

"Thank you" Danielle says as she takes a sip.

"There are some people here to see you." The nurse says as she gestures towards the door. When we look over there comes in my family, Danielle's family, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Andy, Ed, Perrie and Eleanor.

"Hey guys!" I half whisper. My mom and Danielle's mom immediatly scurry over to see the baby. Danielle hands Samantha over and they coo over the infant. Eleanor and Perrie slowly walk over to Danielle's side and begin talking to her. I walk over to the guys as they patiently wait for their turn to hold Samantha.

"Heeeyyy!" Harry half sqeels as I approach the group. They all begin asking me questions and congratulating me. It was hard to hear and answer back since they were all talking at once.

"Guys, guys!. Calm down! I'm great, Danielle's great, and so is Samantha." They all look over to see where she was. She was back in Danielle's arms while Eleanor was stroking her almost hairless head.

"You want to hold her?" Danielle asks. She hands Samantha over to me and I hand her to Zayn. Zayn had told me when I broke the news that Danielle was pregnant that he wanted to be the first of the four lads to hold her. He took her gently and cuddled her like she was his own daughter. Perrie and Zayn had been wanting a child for awhile. But they decided to wait till the end of this year. Zayn ran the tips of his fingers down her cheek and her arm. He brought her close to his face and took a deep breath in.

"I love the smell of new-born babies." He said. The guys begin laughing. Zayn hands her over to Niall. Niall gets so excited that he begins hopping up and down. Samantha begins to whimper and he stops. He starts silently singing to her and she quiets down. He hands her over to Louis. Louis had no expierence with new-borns. Him and Eleanor had adopted a son over the summer. He had just turned three.

"Where's Keith?" I ask.

"We had the babysitter take care of him for the rest of the night. We didn't want to miss out. And Keith has been quite moody today." I nod. That kid is quite rambuctious. The rest of the lads hold her and she comes back to me. She opens her eyes instantly and smiles a little bit. She knows it's me. She knows I'm her father. I tear up a little and sniffle my nose. Never would I had thought this day would come. The day of my daughter's birth. I hand Danielle the baby. Niall, Harry, Andy and Ed started to leave to go out for drinks.

"You want to come?" Andy asks.

 "No, sorry. I'm gonna stay here with Danielle." He nods and walks out with Niall and Harry. Ed walks towards me and hands me a CD. On it, it said 'Little Samantha'.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's a song I wrote just for you daughter. I hope the three of you like it." He says. I thank him. He nods and trails behind Andy, Harry and Niall. I start to tear up again. This had to be a good song.

~

By the time eight o'clock had rolled around everybody was gone. Danielle was sleeping in the hospital bed and Samantha was lying in crib looking at everything around her. She had a very curious look on her face, trying to figure out what everything was. I chuckle and walk over to her. I gently grab her hand and she wraps her fingers around my thumb. She looks over at me and begins moving her mouth up and down like she was trying to say something to me. I laugh again.

"What's that Samantha? Little Sami?" I ask. Sami sounded like a cute little nickname for her. That is what I will call her for now on. I continue playing with her hand. I pick her up and twirl her around. I set her back in the crib. She yawns. She makes me yawn.

"Do you want to hear a story?" And I begin telling her the story of how I met her mother. After I told Sami about half the story she falls asleep. I decide that I should sleep too. I sit in the chair next to the hospital bed and close my eyes. I begin thinking about this whole day.

This was the first day of the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG. Do you guys like it!? I told you it was different! Please leave your honest opinions! And beeteeduuubs. This is kind of like a flashback. Hence "prelude"? And sorry it changes fonts! It was meant to be in italics the whole time but it screwed up and i didnt feel like retyping blah blah. haha anyway. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. :) HMU @yo_corinne_yo :{D