Do You Want a Poster? → m.c

That's fan fricking tastic today is the day I have to go with my best friend, Allie, to a signing at HMV, for her favourite band, 5 Seconds of Summer. Honestly, I wasn't too keen on the idea of going with her because I have no idea who they are even though I have spent the last week listening to Alie talk about how tal they are, I tend to tune her out sometimes when she gets too annoying. As I was saying, I tried to get out of going to this signing, but no, apperantly it's in some best friend code that I cant back out on her? I really don't know, but I should be getting that phone call from her telling me that she was almost at my house to pick me up anytime soon. But I might as well grab something to eat before we go, because even though Allie got the VIP Priority wristbands, we means we get to bypass most of the line, other people will have them too.

        So logging off of my Tumblr account, I tied my hair up in a tight bun, and ran to the bottom of the stairs. Once I got to the bottom my cell phone started vibrating from my front pocket, I slid my finger across the screen to answer it.

"RILEY!" the person, Allie, on the other end of the phone yelled.

"Yes?" I asked calmly.

"COME OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW! I AM WAITING IN YOUR DRIVEWAY!" Allie screamed, Allie can be a bit loud at times.

❤❤❤❤❤

        We were now waiting in the line to meet 5 Seconds of Summer at HMV, and I was right, there was a long wait, even for us with our VIP wristbands, we weren't even ale to see the band yet, according to Allie, because I don't even know what they look like because I've never seen them before in my life. Allie just kept blabbing nonsense about this tall blonde guy with a lip piercing, I think she mentioned that he was the lead singer. A few more steps laer Allie squealed, like a full on squeal.

"Riley, it's them oh my god it's them," Allie stated in a hushed tone, pointing to the direction where four guys were sitting at a table signing posters. I have to admit they were all very attractive, but the one with the green hair caught my eye, he was very very very attractive.

"Hey Allie, whst's his name?" I asked, motioning to Green Hair.

"Which one?" she asked me.

"The one withe the green hair," I replied, not looking at her, as I was staring at Green Hair.

"That's Michael." Allie told me, and I repeated the name Michael under my breath so I wouldn't forget it, if I was going to know any of their names, it was going to be his, but I guess Allie heard me.

"Hey Michael!" Allie yelled, and once Michael looked at her with full attenion she continued. "My friend Riley, has the biggest crush on you and thinks your very hot." No fricking way, she actually said that, Michael turned his attenion back to the fan he was with, even though he cheeks were a slight red, which for some reason pleased me, although my cheeks were probably bright red as well.

        A few minutes later, it was our turn to meet them, I was just going to stay with Allie, and avoid Michael. But his voice beckoned me over, and I couldn't resist walking over to him, so I did.

"Hey Riley," he opened with.

"How do you know my name?" I questioned.

"Your friend yelled it a few minutes ago," I silently cursed Allie, again. "It's fine by the way, you are very hot too," he added, um okay, unexpected.

"Uh, thanks,"

"Your welcome. So are you a fan?" he asked me.

"Nope, I'm just here with Allie," I explained. He deflated a bit, but lit but up like a light bulb instantly.

"Did you want a signed poster anyways?" he inquired.

"Sure why the hell not?" I replied, and he grabbed a photo of himself and a marker and scribbled something very quickly on the paper, then rolled it up with an elastic band just as fast.

"Well it was nice meeting you Michael," I said in means of good bye.

"The same with you."

❤❤❤❤❤

        I was sitting outside the store waiting for Allie to come out when I decided to unroll the picture, and read what Michael wrote. And you wouldn't believe what it said.

Riley,

Hey! Your very beaaaautiful! Give me a call sometime ;)

-Michael xx

And when I flipped the paper over a phone number was written on the back of it.

★★★★★★★★★★

Author's Note: Hi this is my first fanfiction on Wattpad, it's meant to be a short story but if I get feedback that you readers like it I will continue it.