The Princess Who Loved A Hybrid ( a love and fantasy story )

• Dedicated to Clarke Kusman

Preface

PICTURE IS Nova-Lee!!! ( BUT SHE HAS DARK BROWN HAIR AND GOLDEN EYES )

Imagine a world so dark and sad, that even the bats stayed in a hidden slumber. That the women wept whenever the king announced he needed a new wife. That  the children never played, because the roads were meant for the king, and only the king and their fine men. Well this is my world, and I will tell you how it began. 

20 years ago, scientist made an experiment, crossing the DNA of a human and a fox, creating the perfect hybrid. Containing the qualities of Happiness, being spiritual, being kind to others, being forgiving and Humble, not excluding having inner intelligent and a kind heart, all from humans. And from foxes, they obtained the gifts of speed, high energy, independence, and certainly, unique beauty. 

It all seemed pefect, beautiful humans that can obtain fox form and hybrid forms too, roaming labs and reserved areas. But there was one downside, they were humans, and that gave them rights too. The government started releasing them into reservations, not knowing how fast they produced, almost t twice the speed of humans in terms of pregnancy terms, and they soon spread around all states, looking for jobs and living among the humans. 

There were sorts of discrimination, and with being part fox came short tempers, leading into rages at local areas and jobs, even households, and the society had had enough, thus came a war between the humans and the hybrid, separating us into two separate areas of the land, then slowly integrating into society again, yet we live in fear that ether of our species decides to strike again. 

Both species have their own leaders, thus referred to as the blue bloods, and the red bloods. The red bloods are the rulers for the hybrids. They consist of the first lady, Jacqueline Kinsman,  the ruler, Benjamin Kinsman, and their son, Nicholas Kinsman. The blue bloods consist of the first lady, Miracle Moraj, the ruler, Donovan Moraj, and their daughter, me, Nova-Lee Moraj. 

Follow this story, to see what happens when a red blood and a blue blood…. Well you’ll see. 

HELLO EVERYONE! So I had a previous account in which I no longer use, but please follow this story, in which is the FIRST story that I truly wish to complete because it took much imagination and much contemplation and I hope you like it!! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!! Thank you 