Prelude

San Diego, CA, USA

I woke up slowly, a headache searing through my skull. I assumed I was hungover. The memories of last night weren't coming to me and I was so groggy it wasn't until the floor lurched under me sending me airborne for a few seconds that I realized I was not, in fact, in my own bed. I began panicing, I had finals today, or was that yesterday? Where was I? I tried to sit up quickly but it backfired as my vision blurred and my head hit the hard ground below me.

"Watch those potholes, asshole, she's still asleep." I thought I heard a voice say.

"Nah mate she's waking up but still careful those drugs messed her up a bit shes still real groggy." Another voice responded.

My eyes attempted to shoot open at his words. Drugs? Had I been kidnapped? The voices around me were thickly accented so I could be anywhere.

"Kaylee, Kaylee, I've got some water for you love. You've gotta sit up dear." This voice was gentle, still heavily accented but gentle, I felt someone helping me to sit up and a hand taking my chin.

Another voice appeared on the other side of me as I took swallows from a water bottle someone was feeding me. "Seems like you over estimated your dosage sweet cheeks." The voice was accented differently from the others but I was too busy forcing my eyes to open to regiater what it was.

"'S'impossible." I murmered, "my calculashons a'neve' 'ron'" my words tumbled out as though I had no control over them and I received several chuckles in response. "Oh shit." I murmered leaning into a hard body behind me, "I mus've los'weight... Fin'ls wee'." I explained.

"Do you remember anything love?" Asked a voice to my left. I turned my head to face the voice and pryed my eyes open and saw a man I vaguely recognized but I couldn't quite place.

"No..." I said slowly blinking again trying to see more clearly, "so why did I give you guys my dosage?" I asked as I finally recognized the five figures around me.

"So we could kidnap you." Said all the boys of One Direction in unison.

Niall was the first to break, doubling over in laughter, "Your face Kaylee like you can't remember whether to be terrified or excited." He taunted.

"Oh come offa her Ni," said the figure in the passenger seat, "we gave get too much she obviously cant remember our agreement. Someone explain this isn't some shitty fanfic where her parents sell her into slavery or we kidnapped her to be our sex toy." Said who I assumed to be Liam

"Well not exactly anyway." Responded Louis, who was sitting across from me, with a grin.

The figure behind me shifted slightly making me realize my position on their lap was creating a bit of an issue for them. A smirking Harry came into my vision as he moved out from under me, pulling the both of us into an actual seat. "Do you remember anything yet?" He asked brushing some hair out of my face. I looked down quizzically trying to remember. When the events of earlier began flooding back.

'Honestly the best thing I've ever sold my skills for' I thought to myself as I sauntered toward the VIP area. A friend of a friend of the wife of one of my professors associates opened up a new club and I promised the intern a quickie if he could get me a VIP pass.
'It had been a quickie,' I remembered chuckling to myself, 'poor intern had probably never been propely fucked before me'.