Chapter 1: sexy

You wake up in bed one morning, but something is off, you feel a warm body close to you. When you look to your left you see a boy with the body of a stick wrapping you tightly within his arms. As you wake up slowly you see this boy doesn't have any clothes on and is completely naked. "Oh shit." You say as you see his foreskin tied around your ankle. As you untie the foreskin from your ankle he wakes up. "Thank you so much *insert name* you free me! I have to give you a gift in return." Jonathan slowly rises and pins you against the bed with his noodle arms. You stay there knowing that he can't keep you there but stay for him. As you're pinned down by Jonathan you look down to see his throbbing bazooka, each vein pops out like a black tourist in Asia. "O-okay are you ready?" Says Jonathan. "Ready for what?" You say as Jonathan stuffs your face with his man meat. You can only feel the sensation of a hot rod thrusting through your mouth like a train through a tunnel. You start to gag but he keeps going, his dick tastes like stale goldfish. After a few minutes you feel the warm rush of Jonathan thick, sticky, man juice. There's so much you think you're gonna drown. Your life flashes before your eyes, you think "damn am I really gonna be the hoe that dies from choking on cum." What will the homies think? What will my parents think? But most importantly, what will Mr. Bly think? As you have that sudden realization you spit all of his coconut oil out. But you look and see that he's still hard. Jonathan begins to grab his cock with both hands and slams that shit into your asshole. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHH" you scream as you feel your special cave beingndestroyed by Jonathan's thick sausage. Every stroke feels like someone shooting you with a gun but, each bullet is a foot long. You feel yourself start to pass out, you don't think you can take this nightstick of boyish bratwurst. You pass out. You're having a dream, but in the dream Jonathan is pounding your asshole, turns out to not a dream and you just had a long blink. You can feel Jonathan's cock swell up right before it release gallons of boy batter into your ass. "Boy that was fun." Says Jonathan. You've finally satisfied him. "God damn this stuff isn't gonna get out of my asshole for at least a day." You say. Our pick up your phone and look at the time. It's 5:30 on a Wednesday. "Wait, we have school today." You say in fear. How will this story evolve? How will you and Jonathan's relationship tighten? How will you get all of this cum out of your ass before school? Find all of this out next time in *My horny highschool adventure. Ft. Jonathan.* To Be continued...

I made this in 10 minutes over discord. Sorry