You're Doing Alright (Party Poison Fanfiction Oneshot)

No!" Party  yelled as he sprinted over to me, and caught me before I hit the hard ground. "Neon, c'mon, stay with me."  He was almost out of breath. 

"I don't know if I can much longer, Gerard." I called him by his real name, tightly gripping his jacket for dear life as I choked on blood, a sharp pain shot through my whole body. 

My mind wondered as he held me in his arms. I remembered what my life was like before my husband Zeke died. It was him, Gracie, or as everyone calls her, Missile Kid, and I. Gracie looked up to her father so much, he was her best friend. Since our lives were being monitored by BLI, her and I didn't leave the house much, we didn't need another reason to be in trouble, that's all leaving the house would do for us. 

We remained in our quiet and small house. Gracie didn't have any friends, which was why Zeke was so amazing. He made it so she didn't need any. She didn't care, as long as she had him and I, she was happy.

~Flack Back~ 

"Gracie!" I called, she was in her bedroom. "Daddy will be home soon, clean up. That curly hair of your could use some brushing." 

"I think it's fine." She replied, she was only seven at the time, but that didn't mean she didn't have an opinion. 

A smile spread in her face as she saw Zeke walking through the door. "Daddy!" She yelled, running over to him for a hug. 

He picked her up with his bright smile. "There's my little girl." He laughed. 

I greeted him with a smile.The small amount of food we had waited on the table. We all sat down to eat. 

"I was good today, wasn't I mother?" Gracie smirked. 

"Yes, you were." I replied, knowing what it meant when she was good. 

"Well, if you were good, you get a bedtime story tonight." Zeke replied, wiping sweat off of his tanned skin. 

"Yes!" Gracie cheered. 

We finished up dinner, Zeke was telling me about how his day was as we cleaned up. 

"I'll finish up in here, why don't you get Gracie to bed?" I suggested. 

"Okay." He said, putting down the plate he ha been washing. He kissed the side of my head as we walked by, patting me on the shoulder. 

I put the last plate in the cabinet and started towards my room. 

"Time for bed kiddo." I heard Zeke say as Gracie and him walked into her bedroom. I decided to stop and listen to him.

"Remember, you promised?" She said with her one of a kind little smirk, only showing her eyes from under her blanket. 

Zeke nodded. 

"And when you promise, you always, always keep your promise, right daddy?" She asked, though she knew the answer. 

"Yup." He replied, pulling up a chair at her bedside. He picked up a book and ran his hands through his scruffy blonde hair. 

"From where we left off." She added, getting comfy in her patched up quilt. 

"Okay then." He replied. 

"When I was a young boy, the white haired man on the screen sang. Nurses stood all around the dying man as he started to slip. Everything was beginning to fade to him. The lights grew dim, the voices sounded quieter. The last thing the man heard, was the man singing,

"Would you be savour of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"  

"Everything was gone now, he was no longer on the hospital room he had been in minutes before. He was outside, and music filled his ears. It was the same voice he had just been hearing. He walked forward, in the direction of the familiar music, and saw a parade, being led my the man with white hair, and the other's there with him dressed like him; black marching band uniforms.