Introduction

*Sigh* We have gotten this far once again. So This is a sequel to BL: Stuntin' Like My Daddy. Enjoy! Just wanted to say thank you to my reader. (:

Eight Years Later...

"Mackenzie, Mackenzie. You thought I was going to let you get away that easily?" As Mackenzie looked into the unknown man eyes. She began to feel nausea, she was weak. She couldn't fight back.

"Eight years ago.. eight years-a-fucking-go. You thought I wouldn't find yo ass huh?" The unknown man, brought his gun to Mackenzie's temple.

"I should have did this eight years ago. Any last words?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mackenzie shot up from her bed looking around. Her chest was heaving up and down, hard.

"Baby, what you doing all that screaming for?" Laron said from the other side of the bed.

"No reason" Mackenzie replied then got up, going into the bathroom. She flicked the light on the starred at herself. Mackenzie looked the same, now at age twenty five she got a little bit more thicker. Mackenzie definitely wasn't the same little toothpick. Mackenzie took care of herself and looks how she did at age seventeen.

Mackenzie and Laron got Married two years ago. They didn't start dating until college, but once they did they were unstoppable. In their relationship they have been through it all, major break-ups, hoes claiming to be carrying Laron's seeds, ex's popping up even a mis-carriage five months ago. Mackenzie miscarried due to stress and malnutrition.

Once Mackenzie flicked the light off she went into the room she shared with her husband and got back in bed. Mackenzie checked the time on the digital clock that sat on the night stand and it read six thirty two.

Mackenzie had work in about three hours and can't back to sleep worth shit. After checking the notifications on her various social networks she closed the phone, plugging it back into the charger.

After trying to go to sleep, Mackenzie just decided on getting up. Mackenzie stepped into the shower washing her body off with Bath & Body Work's "Mad About You" it was her favorite fragrance. Once Mackenzie was out the shower she dried off then put her silk red rob on, taking care of her hygiene. As she walked through the bathroom she unwrapped her hair putting the bonnet and scarf on the bathroom counter.

Mackenzie made her way downstairs into the kitchen and began making she and her man a homemade breakfast. As she cooked she decided on calling Taila to keep her company.

Taila's son, Zeus, was seven years old and the cutest chocolate toddler. His eyes were grey which he got from Taila. Mackenzie loved her god son and often when Taila went out Mackenzie watched her God son. Taila was still hot and did practically what she wanted which is why Zay didn't want anything to do with her just his son.

"Bitchhhhh!" Taila screamed in the phone. "What you doing up so early?"

"Hey baby and I just can't sleep" Mackenzie replied as she cracked the eggs, she had Taila on speaker.

"Awh those dreams again?"

"Yeah..." Mackenzie replied. "But I'm cool tho'. Where's my baby at?"

"He's still sleep, Zay is coming over to pick him up and I have some errands to run then a bitch gotta go make some money ya feel me?"

"Awh, bring him over here this weekend." Mackenzie said as she put on some bacon and grits.

"Girl you ain't said nothing but a thing because bitch I have a date on Saturday!"