Chapter 1: Kit's Diary

Kit's POV

It's been 2 years that Ming disappeared. He got in a car accident and we cannot tell if he is still alive for there is no trace of his body after. We were looking for him for one and a half year. We visited all the clinics and hospitals to check or see if his name will come up in their database or system. I do not want to give up. Half of me tells me to move on and accept the fact that he is no longer with us and half of me tells me not to give up because he is still alive. I can feel it in my bones and my guts never failed me. I know that my MMs is out there alive somewhere. 

When my parent in laws decided to give up and arranged their son's funeral, I didn't attend even though they begged me to come and say some few words because I still believe that he is out there alive and breathing. I am always scared and worried that maybe he was kidnapped or he was hurt really badly and no one is there to help him or tend to his wounds. I was depressed for one week and stayed in our room without eating anything. I am just staring at the ceiling, and there are times that I watched our wedding video on the flat screen television Ming assembled in our bedroom when we transferred here after giving birth since I was advised to be in bed rest for the entire month. We had our second wedding with the entire family on both sides after my graduation and our twins are already a year older. We were happy for ten years. 

On the wedding video:

Ming: I promise that I will make you the happiest guy in the world for you have given me the best gifts, Kim and Cop. I promise to love you forever and I will never leave you regardless how many time you throw your mood swings at me since those are one of the reasons why I fell in love with you. Your imperfections makes you the perfect partner that I have prayed for. Others said that I deserve better but they didn't know that I didn't deserve you for you are the best that God could have given me. I will love you and our kids. I will make you smile everyday and I will never make you cry. If the that day comes, I will make sure that I will be punished to every tear dropped from your eyes because I know and I will not let that day come. My Kitkat, you are the only one for me. You are the one that I will love and I can never ever love anyone but you.

Kit (while watching the video): You're a liar. Where are you now? I am crying here everyday. Come back to me Ming so I can punished you with my kisses and warm hugs. I miss you sleeping next to me. I miss your warmth, your scent, your kisses and your corny jokes. Just come back to me my love. I miss you everyday. **Kit is embracing the side of the comforter where Ming sleeps as he cries.**

Everything was perfect. He is working with his dad and sister since his dad decided to give him one of their businesses that handles and produces electronic gadgets and others. I have my own family clinic at our place so I can take care of the twins while he is gone. Our friends also got married and have their own kids. They even live next to ours. We visit our parents in their houses with the kids on Saturday. We always have our family picnic with our friends and family on Sundays. We always celebrate our anniversary to our favorite cafe or spend the night to our favorite hotel where we conceived the twins. We also decided to give it another try and have our third kid since we want to have a daughter. We planned to have it on our 11th anniversary.... But is is already the 13th year of our marriage and..... Ming, my love, where are you? Please come back to me. I was watching the wedding video everyday for I do not want to forget his face and his voice. Then one day, my twins went to me and opened the door.  

Kim: Mom, we know.

Cop: We know about d--ad.

Kim: We know t--that.....

Then I suddenly saw Ming in them. Oh my God! How selfish am I? How thoughtless of me? I haven't lose everything yet. I have Kim and Cop. These are the greatest gift that I received from Ming. A family. I situp and called the twins.