The Begining Of Forever

It was late evening on Monday. 7pm to be exact. I was lying stomach down on my bed, feet to the sky checking my tumblr. When four sudden knocks distracted me from my phone. "Mia, are you in?" A familiar voice spoke. "Ash?!!!" I said excitedly "Is it really you?" In disbelief, I suddenly jumped up from my haven of blankets and opened the door. Ash wrapped his long arms around me, his warmth flowing through my body. "I've missed you so much Mi" he whispered into my neck.

This everybody is my best friend in the universe, ashton. he's been on tour for what seems like forever with his band. but that's not important. what's important is, he's back now. Me and Ashton have been friends for five years now, and although we won't admit it to each other, we have strong feelings for each other, we're really close.

we carry our tight hug to the edge of the bed and roll onto it. My leg positioned over his and our bodies braided.

"Mi, I've missed you so fucking much" he breaths into my hair. "I never want to leave you for that long again, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You're always on my mind, I love you"

Taken back by his confession I think for a moment, of what I was going to say. I didn't want to fuck things up.

"Okay, so I guess you don't feel the same then that's cool" Ash said, disappointed moving my leg and sitting at the edge of the bed. His fingers gripping the sheets, looking down frowning. I get up, and sit on his lap, pull back my hair, ashton looks up surprised "A-ash" I stutter "I - I lo-ve you to-o" my biggest secret out there.

He grabs on to my hips and brings us both backwards until his body hits the bed. placing kisses to my neck.