Pretending! Patton x Self Doubting! Reader

No one's Pov

No one's Pov.

Thomas and his sides are in the main room watching a Disney movie. Roman is mostly making this scene more of him as he rehearses, "Prince Roman The Musical" Virgil gets annoyed and stuffs his face into the couch. (Y/N) is sitting next to Patton.

Patton's Pov.

I am pretending to watch the movie as I think about (Y/N) I feel nothing... I try hiding this from the others...... But... (Y/N) Helps me... even though (Y/N) is really low on self-esteem, they help me feel more... I hope to do the same for them... These thoughts surround my mind every day. I actually think I love (Y/N)...

Your Pov.

Patton is so cute unlike me... what are these feelings... Roman told me it's love, I do believe him. I hope Patton feels the same... I think as I watch Patton instead of the movie, I think he is better than any lame movie.

(Later)

Your Pov.

Should I tell Patton? I think, I finally agree with my thoughts. I will finally tell Patton. I head to Patton's room.

I love you, Patton... I am ready to say so...

I get to the door of his room, I knock gently. I hear the familiar voice of Patton say, "Come on in, Kiddo!" I open the door to see him sitting on his bed in his cat hoodie he says, "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" He gives a warm smile to me. I blush at this, "H-Hey, Patt...? Can I tell you something...?" I say as I close the door. He says, "Yes, (Y/N)?" I sit next to Patton spat out, "I LIKE YOU AND I LOVE YOU!" I sound foolish. Patton's face lightens up and hugs me. I hug him back with him saying, "I love you too, (Y/N)..."

Sorry for the short chapter... I honestly had a hard time putting (Y/N) instead of Jan... I am weird... well, cya next chapter!