Tricky situations.

The music was extremely loud, the thick air smelling heavily of sweat and alcohol as the drunken partygoers grinded against each other. There were couples everywhere, some sprawled out on the trashed furniture, some making out messily in the corners of the room, and some searching for a place in the house to have their own fun. Patrick watched how the intoxicated people around him acted, their haphazardness making him resent alcohol more than he already did. He never understood why people drank, he saw no pleasure in blacking out, doing something stupid, then feeling like shit the next day. The only reason he was even at this party in the first place was because he was the designated driver for his friend Mikey, who was currently sitting in the lap of some random, also heavily intoxicated teen. Patrick rolled his eyes at his friend before looking back down at his phone, wishing for the party to end soon.

- - - -

Pete downed the shot in his hand in no time, hissing as the strong tasting liquid slid down his throat. He was drunk, and not just a little. Pete was at the point of drunkenness where he felt on top of the world, felt like he could do anything without consequence, a feeling that would only last until the hangover hit. He sat on the couch in his drunken state, mindlessly watching the others. Suddenly, Pete's friend nudged him, nodding to the armchair in the corner where Pete saw the kid he had a crush on since they were in 7th grade, Patrick Stump. Pete was in complete denial that he was gay, he didn't want the public to know at least. He had only told his best friend, Frank, who had never spoken a word about it to anyone else. Pete bullied Patrick so no one would ever even suspect that he had feelings for the short, slightly pudgy teen. At this point, Patrick hated him, and it did bother Pete. But he'd never let anyone know, or at least he wouldn't if he were sober. Frank wiggled his eyebrows at Pete, who then stood up and began to approach the sober boy.

- - - -

Patrick looked up, immediately recognizing the drunken teen that was stumbling towards him, his breath catching in his throat as his bully of five years approached. He despised Pete, seeing as he had tormented him for years. Now the dark haired boy was leaned over the chair Patrick had been curled up in, their faces only inches apart from each other. Patrick shuddered, making eye contact with the latter, his mind racing with all the ways Pete could fuck up his already shitty night. What he wasn't expecting was for Pete to press their foreheads together, his voice low as he spoke to the blond.
     "Aww look at you, all lonely and bored over here. Wanna come hang out with me upstairs?"
He smirked, knowing the younger boy wouldn't dare fight back because of how afraid he was. Patrick sighed, nodding gently, not wanting to upset the latter. Pete grabbed his hand as soon as he stood, dragging him up the stairs and into an empty room. Patrick was practically shaking as Pete pressed him against the door, his breath hot and heavy against Patricks face, the scent of alcohol still present.
"Y'know...I've had feelings for you for such a long time. I don't know if it's love or just lust, but I want you so badly."
Pete whispered into the boy's ear, the latter finding it strange that Pete hadn't hit him or anything, but was instead being open to him, even if it wasn't the deepest conversation in the world.
    "Oh really?" Patrick asked in genuine shock, not exactly sure of what to say to the dark eyed boy.
    "Yes, 'tricky." He slurred, closing in the space between him and Patrick's lips, kissing him slowly before picking up the pace a little. Patrick gasped in shock, but went with it, still afraid to fight him back or tell him no. Eventually, he got over it, giving into the man. Quite frankly, he had a crush on Pete since grade school, and he really couldn't complain about his current situation. He looked up at the dark haired man as they made out, his cheeks turning pink before he pulled away.
"Pete.." He whispered, biting his own lip softly as he looked over the other boy.

"Yes?" Pete looked the light eyed boy up and down, gripping his hips and pushing him back onto the bed.

"Be nice to me?" Patrick pulled Pete on top of him, kissing him gently. Pete smirked down at him, leaning into the boy's neck.

"If I feel like it." He smirked, "Depends on how good you are for me."

- - - -

Ok all I'm gonna write on this one for now. Maybe a part two later?