About Chronoborne: Infinite Crusade

Chronoborne: Infinite Crusade is the first person shooter indie multiplayer game developed and published by Team Vault, and finalized and updated by ForfendGeoponic in April of 2018.

Since the past few months, the game has been sparking with popularity. Kids and adults alike are giving positive reviews of the game, and the company Team Vault has earned a lot of money.

Chronoborne: Infinite Crusade takes place in a run down post-apocalyptic world, filled with the ashes and walking corpses of the deceased. The game allows you to play with up to 10 players, and there are even players in the game controlled mainly by the game bots and computer systems. 

In the game, you will experience graphic violence, nudity, swears, offensive language, inappropriate slurs, and the use of in game tobacco and drugs. This game is not meant for children under the age of 18.

Your main goal is to take down enemy players, track down zombies, and survive until the world has recovered. Shops are available in the world, and online play is allowed. Achievements, battle modes, and badges may also be available...if you can obtain them. Upgrades are also on the way.

The game is available on the platforms: Playstation 4, XBOX One, Windows, iPad, and iPhone. Other versions will be released in the future updates. You may also get the game on Steam for under $5.