Chapter 1

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg.

I hate that sound. I just want to sleep.

Bing bing bing.

Where are you? The binging is interrupting my sleep. Oh that's right it's Monday.

Opening my eyes I'm greeted with sun burning me through my window. My alarm clock keeps going off and it's not on my sidetalbe. I get out from under my forest green comforter and walk to my window. I see the beautiful sunrise and then I close my teal curtains. I dragged myself to my attached bathroom to discover that my alarm clock is in the pink trash can. I grab the clock from the trash can and turn it off, Placing the clock on the counter and turn the shower on.

I Stripped out of my pink and white polka-dotted pajamas set then my undergarments. I step into the streaming shower and grub off the dirt my skin. My hair takes a few minutes to clean because it's so long and thick. (please keep your minds out of the gutter please) it's brown with some blond highlights gathered everywhere and goes to my waist. Once I'm done with my cleaning I close my eyes and relax under the water till it starts turning cold.

I wrapped my hair in a towel and stared at my body in the mirror. I can still see the faith scar on my back, going to my left shoulder blade all away down to my lower back in curvy line. It pretty much looked like a snake going down my back. My tanless skin is smooth and clear except for my scarred back and my birthmark on my right ankle. The mark is a shape of heart and I think it's pretty cool. It reminds that I have someone who loves me.

I wrapped a towel around my body and to my closet picked out and something to wear. I went with a black sweetheart dress with sleeves that just covered my shoulders and went right above my knees: the top of the dress hug my body and it flowed from my hips down. I paired it with black ankle boots with a small heel and silver heart locket. Next I did my makeup, liner on my waterline and blood red lipstick. I put on small silver heart earrings to finish my look. I went to my bathroom to do my hair which was still a little damp after I took it out of the towel. I put some gel in so the waves hold.

After doing a final check in the mirror I went across the hall to my cousin's room to check on her. I didn't open the door because I knew it would be too hard to look at her. I pressed my ear to the door and listen to the beeping of the monitor. After a few minutes I walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat down at the island.

"Are you ready for school sweetie?" my aunt Jill called over her shoulder while she was making breakfast for us.

"I just need my bag that's it." I said while eyeing the pancakes she was stacking onto a plate for me.

"Well . . . I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." She said while putting the pan in the sink to clean later. I put my hands over my eyes waiting for my surprise. "Ok. Open them." She said. When I opened my eyes I saw a brand new bag on the counter.

"Thank you so much Auntie. I love it." I said while admiring the beautiful mint green tote bag with a black lining and straps. "It's perfect." I said as I got up form my seat hugged her.

"Your welcome sweetie. Now eat your breakfast before it's cold."

"I will." I sat back down and quickly ate the five pancakes, which of course were doubt in maple syrup, with the three pieces of bacon. I love bacon.

After inhaling my breakfast, I put my plant in the dishwasher and grabbing my new tote bag. I went to the dinning room and grabbed the four blinder that I'll need for today. I filled the tote with pens, blinders and my mini makeup bag.
"Good bye auntie Jill." I shot as I'm about to walk out the door. But then I remember that I forgot my phone, keys and wallet in my other bag. I quickly jog up the stairs to my room. I grab my stuff out of my other all black tote bag.

I walked back downstairs and out the door and to my cars. It's a new mustang and is painted like bumblebee from Transformers but instead of yellow it's a light sky blue color that I just love. I throw my bag in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on then start the car. I instantly hear the radio playing firework by Katy Perry. I back outed of the driveway and begin the 30 minute drive to my new school.
.
.
.
.
.

I already don't like this school. It took me about 15 minutes to find a parking spot. It wasn't too far the school but I still had to walk about 5 minutes to get to door of the building. The parking lot was almost full of students' cars. The area outside the school was littered with students, some sitting on Benches, some sitting around tables or some Just hanging around waiting for the bell to ring.

As I walking to door I got at least five cat calls. Boys, they're so annoying sometimes. I entered the building and soon found the office which was right next to the door. I went to the front desk, the mid-age women looked up at me.

"May I help you deer."

"Um. Yes. I'm a new student here and I need to get my schedules."

"A course.. wait one minute." she turned around and grabbed a folder off a table. Then she turned back to face me and handed me the folder.

"This folder has your schedule, locker number and combo, and a map of the school so you don't get lost. "

"Thank you." I said as I was walking out of the office and to find my locker. It wasn't to hard to find, I just had to walk up a flight of stairs and turn a couple of times to find it. It was at the end of a hallway by a window. I opened my locker and put my makeup bag and two of the blinders into it.

I look down at my schedule and see that I have English first. Then I look at the map and realize that my class is on the other side of the school. Great. It looks like I'm gonna be doing a lot of walking today.