Keeping cool

I woke up in the morning and I was like OMG, WHY IS IT SOOOOOOOO BRIGHT OUTSIDE????

I covered my eyes and realized that my Iphone was ringing. I answered it.

"HEY GURL! Watz up?" My BFF Lindsay asked.

Lindsay was really really pretty, so pretty that she had a different guy every night. But she wasn't a slut, because my best friend is NOT a slut.

I wish I was like her but I am too insecure about my looks.

"Hey! I just woke up and OMG its so light!" I said. she giggled.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL LATER SO DRESS UP!!" She screamed. Almost immediately after she hung up, my phone started to ring again.

"OMG LINDSAY! You just called me?!" I shouted. I heard a male voice laugh.

"No, baby its me," My boyfriend said.

OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe I just embarrassed myself in front of him! He's going to hate me!

I told you I was insecure.

"Hey Babes, y aren't you talkin'?" he asked. I gasped.

Say something! Say something!

"Your hot," I said. He laughed.

"Your hot too." I frowned.

"NOOOOO!!! I'm not, I'm ugly, duhhhh," I said. He laughed.

"WHATEVER babes, meet me at the park in five." he said and hung up.

LOOK, ALL U HATERS OUT THERE. MY WRITING IS AWESOME, AND YOU ONLY SAY IT SUCKS BECAUSE YOU ARE A HATER!