New Life, New Look And First Day of School

It was a bright sunny day, First day of school of Teresa Bennet (lead)...She was pretty excited for the first day of school in a new class,with a new life and new look and meeting with friends after a long vacation...So basically she started her new life to give her life a second chance from all of the mistakes she has done in the past. So school was great, had a lot of gossip, met a lot of new students. It was a really nice day until she went home.

First step on the living room and she hears uproars and sees everything in chaos. She ran hurriedly and grasped her liitle sister and both went to her room.  She shed tears for a while and broke some stuffs out of sadness and anger but then realized her sister is too young to tolerate all the violence, so she put her to bed and a few hours later she comes back to the living room and takes all of the stuffs that belonged to her and her parents and stuffed them in her closet. Then she went to her parents room and saw her mother packing while she was bursting in tears. Teresa knows what happened still she asked her mother. Her mother was quite for a while but then suddenly in misery, she told her that her father has left the house because Teresa's aunt (whose house they're living in) ordered that he couldn't stay in that house anymore. Teresa was shocked after hearing that and ran towards the bathroom and started sniveling in anger.
After a while Teresa again went to her mother while her sister was up and she asked about her father. Her mother started scolding the both of them in real exasperation, and then she left home.