(Chapter 1) Love letters

Tae's POV

Tae woke up in his bed and he looked around his room bunny Wallpaper and A pastel Pink carpet was covering his white marble floor. He was wearing his favorite onesie the blue and duck spotted one with little bunnies on it... He finally yawned and Looked at his nightstand with his ducky phone sitting on it. He Got up and grabbed his phone and started his morning routine. He first when down stairs to make himself some Hot Coco and of course his mug was a bunny Spotted one.. He finally went up again to Start his shower he took his Duck Bathrobe and Bunny Slippers and Started his bath. After his bath he Got some Gucci (Of course) and Wore it. He had a pastel Pink Headband and a White T-Shirt and some Black jeans. He finally put on his shoes which were Gucci and Headed out to his favorite Chocolate Shop. That shop was the only Shop that sold his favorite Chocolate The Red Velvet Cheesecake Dark Chocolate. When he finally got there he saw his Favorite Chocolate " Ah" he sighed paying for the Chocolate. When something caught his eye a note he looked at the wall and it said "All chocolates will have love letters"
He opened the love letter and it read out " Your True love will come very soon" he just sighed and replied with "I'll believe that when I see it." He Just ate the chocolate and he recognized one of the students in his school Min Yoongi or as they call him "The Koala" he always was lazy and he barely talks to people he's mature and Smart... He was number one in his school and was always given a Reward for his work... "Ha I Bet he's not my True love I don't believe it"

(Yoongi POV)

Yoongi woke up on his table Looking around if it was a dream nope still the same Blue and black Walls and Denim Colored Bed sheets. He woke up in his School uniform that he hasn't washed in a long time. "Ugh what a terrible Start to a new day" he sighed. Eh let's go to the Cafe then the chocolate shop I feel Tired"
He started Getting Ready and wore his Black Over sized Sweater and Some Denim Jeans
He almost forgot his watch and He left for the Cafe He grabbed His Black Coffee and a Small Cracker and Walked to the Chocolate shop There he saw his favorite Chocolate A Black Americano Coffee Chocolate. He quickly ordered one and Bit one of the corners he looked around the shop and his eyes landed on Tae. Taehyung Or which he is the School Prince. He is the nicest Student but not the Smartest. He is one of the rich and popular Kid. He always talks unlike Yoongi and He doesn't talk only at one day November 4. He doesn't go to school either. Yoongi Thought to himself "at least he doesn't have it as hard as me I was forced to play the piano I only play it cause it was my First love's dream for both of us to be a popular pianist.
He suddenly tasted something like paper?
He looked at what he was eating it was a note
He took it out of his mouth and read it out
You'll find your love right here in this shop he sighed and said
"Huh Love you wish I'll never believe that in a stupid candy bar"
This dumbass love letter won't work She was the only one I loved and the last person I will love. My love..

__________
Infired by the plot of softsbangtan