1. The Incident

I was in a T. O. P. consert. It was fun and i had a good time. During Nico and The Niners Tyler had to get on his climbing platform, but security wouldnt let him, so he started crowd surfing. The crowd attacked him. As soon as i heard him scream Josh for help, i started pushing people aside to get to him. When i finally got to him, i started pushing the attackers. 'Stop attacking him!' i shouted but they were drunk and couldnt hear me.
Some of the attackers held me down holding my mouth shut. The security pepper sprayed them. I got up and the security ran to the front. Thats when i saw it.

Tyler Joseph was laying on the ground, unconcious. His mic was next to him. I picked him up and screamed in the mic: "Josh! Security! Tyler passed out!".

Josh grabbed the mic on stage that Tyler uses in heavydirtysoul and said: Security! Escort her backstage!.

Security guards took me backstage with Tyler still in my arms. I placed him down on the sofa there.

I sat down on a chair. Josh sat next to me and said: "so tell me, what happened?"

I replied: "i heard tyler scream for help so i came and the attackers held me down. When i got up he was unconcious."

Josh: "we should call the doctor"

Me: "do you want me to call"

Josh: "yeah"

I called the doctor there. They treated Tylers wounds and left.

Me and josh went to the other room.

Yee, i needed this

Word count: 265