New Life.

Stop hiding stuff from me. I'm your family, I thought you loved me. You guys aren't who I thought you were. You're just liars, cheaters and backstabbers. I can't take it anymore. I'm gone, forever.

The road looks empty. Or maybe it's just because I'm tired and hallucinating an empty life. It's hard you know, losing everything, finding everything. All at once. I turn around and see nothing but road. I think I should at least find a spot to rest, I'm just worried about the kidnappers and murderers. I know they're out there. I'll just keep walking, I know I'll find something. Then I heard this noise. A cross of buzzing and ringing. It kept getting louder, and louder. I covered my ears and curled up into a ball and just fell, straight to the ground. Everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----------------------------------------------------------------

A person woke me up by shaking me gently. 

"Ma'am," he says "ma'am are you okay?"

His beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes reminded me of my friend Vade. But I know I have to forget everyone and everything in the past. 

"Don't call me that my name is Kalli," that wasn't my real name, but once again. I need to forget everyone and everything.

"Sorry," his face changed from a smile to a frown, "how old are you?"

"19," I sounded desperate honestly.

"Oh, do you need a place to stay? I have an extra bedroom," He started to smile showing his white teeth that were perfectly straight.

"I don't usually stay with strangers," I knew I had to, so I looked behind me and back at him, "but I guess it's time for a change."

He held out his hand to help me up, but I rejected and followed him down the warm concrete.

We arrived in his house and I immediately looked around to see the walls the color of apricot. Clothes on the floor, telivision on, food everywhere.

"Need help with anything?" I looked around disgusted, hoping he wouldn't see that emotion in my face.

"No thanks, I'm Hacen by the way."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I never asked for your name," I looked at him and got caught in his eyes.

"It's fine, go unpack. Your room is straight ahead and then take a left." he pointed towards a purple door.

I walked inside and the room was very clean. The carpet was white like Hacen's teeth, the pink carpet on the floor matched the zebra blankets on the water bed. And the sun shone beautifully through the windows with the matching pink and purple curtains. The room was spotless and beautiful.

I turned around to see Hacen smiling and looking around also, he's acting as like he has never seen this room.

"Hacen," I say softly. "how old are you?" I looked up at him and the smile he has on his face.

"Thirty-five" He says. He was a nice looking man for his age. Very fit, about 6'1, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice style. But he was to old for me.

"Then who's room is this?" I said trying to get my mind off of his appearance.

"My ten year old daughters," His eyes sort of closed and he stopped smiling.

"Where is she?" I was starting to speak softer.

"Somewhere in Hazelbourg, but I'm just hoping she got somewhere safe,"

"She's ten and you let her out on her own?!" I was thinking he was crazy, but I was guessing there was some explanation, so I held back the thought.

"Oh goodness, no no no. She's sixteen now. I would never let my daughter leave that young," He sounded worried.

"When did she leave and why?"

"She left about a year ago this day.." He acted like he was in a flashback.

"What happened to her?" I was getting very interested in this story.

"Kidnappers.."

"Oh my gosh, Mr.Hacen, I'm sorry, you don't have to finish the story."

"No it's fine, it feels good to let it out every once in a while." his eyes started to fill with tears, i've never seen a man cry, But then, he began his story.

"I was coming home from work one night when I had my first night shift. When I shut the car door I heard her scream, I could just tell it was a serious scream," He stopped for a second, and inhaled then exhaled, " I ran up to the house door and realized it was locked, I also leftmy key in there this morning by accident. So me being me, I decided to drive my car into the door. I slammed on the gas and by the time I got in I saw I had already killed one of them. The other one had my daughter, and he was upstairs. I ran up the stairs and we both locked eyes for a second then I rammed into him and punched him on his eye, and I turned back to look at my daughter, she was shaking. I told her to run as fast as she could and don't stop until she ges somewhere that we would meet again one day. And she took off." I was avoiiding his eyes the whole time he told the story, but then I looked back up at him and saw he was deeply heartbroken, and I could understand that.

"What was your daughters name?" I asked in a very soft voice.

"Nevaeh," He said even softer.

A/N Pronounced Nuh-vay-uh. A/N

--------------------------------------------------------------------*------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! WOOOO FIRST STORY! So, I hope you liked it, and it should get better in the next few chapters. Next chapter should be out in about 1-2 weeks(: Ohoohohho and if you see what I did with her name don't mention it in the comments, I'll tell everyone who doesn't know next week. So yeah.. Comment/Fan/Vote! <3 ~Bailey