Long Distance Lovers.

This is a story that is real.. its happening to me right now. I am a thirteen year old girl who loves playing video games and have very bad problems in my life. Being bullied,abused and others too. But as I was saying I was playing black ops on zombies and my little brother dared me too talk in a brittish accent and I did and that was when I met him. I started talking and one if the people on there flipped out because they thought I was really British. The the other one was cool about it and treated me normally. Later on the crazy guy left and it was just me and him I talked a little and then when he couldn't understand what I was saying well he would stutter and said what.. and then I would have to re tell him. After a while I told him that I wasn't brittish and that my brother dared me too and stuff. He was cool about it so then we became really good friends. the first night he asked for my number and I don't have one because it broke. So then he asked Mr for KIK so I gave it too him and we sent each other what we looked like and I have to say he is fine. xD and he said I was cute. I never get that so I blushed and then we talked for a couple hours until it was about four in the morning. We went to sleep and then started talking once again right in the morning her would send me a good morning text and I would too. he told me about him self how he is in the military and he's been in there for five years now. I told him that I'm just like any other girl and he denied it. I gave him my facebook and he gave me his and we just looked at each other photos for a while and then he told me more about his life when he was little and my awful experiences when I was little. he comforted me and helped me though a lot.. and he said that this conversation would never be brought back up again so I wouldn't have to think about bad memories often. Then he wanted me to face chat with him but I couldn't I would die with embarrassment. But I thought hey now or never so I gave him my skype and ran to my bathroom doing my makeup and such so I would look good and when I got into the call his smile made me blush and I had to hide my face. "Sad face.." he said while covering his face too. I removed my hand and then smiled awkwardly as he smiled back. I felt my heart melt as he called me beautiful. I never had anyone say that to me so I kinds wanted to cry and the same time. And I thought we would never like me because he's. fifteen and I'm thirteen. I was scared at the thought of me having another heart break but I just felt complete when I was with him. like I had no worries in the world.