Be My Queen. ( Book 2 to "We all get our princesses"

*3 years since the babies were born*

Cassies POV.

" Maggie! Did you make this mess?" I asked as i picked up the bowl of cereal on the floor.

"No-no. Tillie did it" she said running of to her room. The girls are just a little over 3 now. After me and Niall got married, we bought a cute little house in Ireland. Its fairly close to my parents, and niall parents house. I wanted it close because when Niall's on tour, I have someone to help me with the babies. Well, toddlers now. 

*CRASH* . Ugh. These kids are such a handfull. I ran into Magg and Tillies room to see what they broke this time. " Maggie! why are you being so bad today?" I said to the little girl with a smug look on her face. " Where is Tillie?" I said. SHe just shrugged her shoulders at me. "MUMMY" I heard a cry come from the closet. " Is Tillie in the closet, Maggie??" I said walking towards the door. 

I open the door to find a helpless Tillie sitting in the floor. " Mommy?" She said crying. "Come here, baby" I said picking her up. "Maggs, get to the Living Room." I said snapping my fingers at the mischievious little girl. I set Tillie on the couch and put maggie in Time-Out.

Tilleis completely blind in both eyes now, feel so bad for her. Her eyes are one of the most beautful things I've ever seen. She has big, grey/silver eyes. But the bad thing is, she is a self concious 3 year old. She doesn't like going out places, or even out of the car really. I don't know why, shes a beautful little girl, I guess since she knows she cant see, other people would know too? Anytime anyone mentions her eye-sight, she starts crying.

 (AUTHOR NOTE: yesss, I'm spelling this wrong on porpuse so youd get how shes talking) 

"Tills, are you okay?" I said rubbing her back. "Yes mummy" she said rubbing her eyes. "Why'm I like dis"she said. Her accent is the cutest ha. "Like what Hunny?" "Why's eveysing dark." " Your special Tills, member? Me and Daddy tell you all the time. You just get to see the world a different way baby" I said. " Mummy. Is Maggs spesil too?" "Of course, she is special in her own way, just like you" I said. 

"You both need a nap, so after Maggie gets out of Time-Out, thats where your're both headed" I said. I went to the computer room to check my twitter. THe fans have been so supportiive lately, giving me tips on how to keep the girls busy, cute cloth sites, and just saying cute things about them. Here's one-

"@niallscrookedteeth The Babies are too cute! YOu guys should bring them to a meet and greet or something, I'd DIE to meet them :)))" I repsonded " @niallscrookedteeth :Thank you! I'll think about thay, it would be totally fun :D"

I went ahead and followed her/him too. I need to call Niall. I went up to my room to get my phone. Theres only a few rooms upstairs, Mine and Niall room, a spair bedroom and a bathroom.

I dialed his number in and pressed call. It rang a few times and he finally picked up "Hey babe!" He said.

"Hey haha" I said laughing.

"I miss you Cass, and I miss Maggs and Tillie too"

"We all miss you too".

" We only have another month left on tour and I'll be home for a while"

"I know, it's just so hard without you here, but anyway, I called because I have an idea" I said.

"Okay.. what is this idea of yours?"

" I think you should bring the girls to a meet and greet with you, some fan on twitter suggested it and I like the idea" I said.

"YEah, sounds fun. Our next meet and greet is next tuesday. You and the girls could fly out here for the week or something" He said.

" Yeah, where are you again"

" We're in LA"

"Okay, I'll go set up the tickets now, I'll talk to you tonight babe, I Love Youuuu"

"I Love youuu" He said and hung up.

L.A., This is going to be stressing, I can ALready tell