After 3 Months

This chapter is Super boring but it will get better I promise guys! J

After 3 Months.

I've been avoiding him because what he did to me has no explanation. I saw him with that girl outside of his house they we're arguing then she kissed him! He didn't even push her away, I just drove away crying. That night he called me but I didn't answer him, I was so ticked off and hurt. The next day I went to his house and told him we were over. I had tears running down my cheeks nonstop. I could tell he wanted to cry but he held back the tears. He asked me why I decided to break up and I just told him that I wanted him to live life free. After I said that I went running to my car and drove away crying again and I turned off my phone. When I arrived home I went to my room and cried myself to sleep. Ever since that day I haven't spoke to Harry.

Today I'm going to Louis' house because Eleanor is going to take me to a place where she said I can take amazing photographs. She knows photography is one of my passions.

>>>>>>>How Eleanor and I met<<<<<<Eleanor and I met when she was at a photo shoot and my professor was her photographer. He took me so he could see how good I can work during with another person. I had no idea who was going to be the model, but when I saw Eleanor I was super excited. My professor asked me if I was ready to take some pictures of Eleanor with my camera, I immediately said "YES!"

I set up my camera and the studio, I told Eleanor how to pose and for my surprise the pictures I took came out very good. Eleanor saw them and she was very surprised to see that I took some amazing photos of her. She said that the angles that I got her were very nice and that no other photographer has gotten her in those angles. I was very thankful to her.

I told her "Thank you, for letting me work with you." She thanked me for working with her. When everything in the set was put away, I was getting ready to leave when Eleanor came up to me and asked me if I would like to get some coffee with her. I agreed. She and I started talking and talking and ever since then we have been very good friends. <<<<<<<<<<<<

When I arrived at Louis' place Eleanor was waiting in the drive way outside her car. I parked next to her car and went toward her. "Eleanor, where are you taking me?" I asked her. "You'll see, you'll see!" she told me with a big smile on her face. I didn't question her anymore and just got into the passenger seat in her car with my camera. We drove for about 10 to 15 minutes. We arrived at a garden called "Chelsea Physic Garden." She was right I had never been in there. I lived here in the UK for 2 years and I moved to the UK because I got offered a place in University of the Arts London: London College of Communication. I am taking various courses but my favorite course is BA (Hons) Photography. I really didn't go out much but when I did I would discover wonderful things here. Anyways we went in paid then we headed toward the garden. It was beautiful! Eleanor and I headed toward Louis where he was with some other guy. When we got closer I noticed it was HARRY!

What is he doing here? Why didn't Eleanor tell me that Harry was going to be here? I thought to myself.

"What is Harry doing here?" I asked Eleanor calmly.

"I don't know, maybe Louis decided to bring him along." Eleanor told me.

"Oh okay, but I sure do hope he doesn't ruin this afternoon." I told her gritting my teeth.

(Harry's POV)

                Louis told me that he was going to spend the afternoon with Eleanor and Lexi.

"Lexi's going with you guys?" I asked completely surprised. I haven't heard from her ever since she broke up with me.

"Yeah... she's coming here so that Eleanor can take her to the Chelsea Physic Garden, where we'll meet up." He told me.

"Can I come? Please?" I asked him hopelessly.

"Um, sure, get dressed" he told me and so I rushed up stairs to get ready.

We were waiting for Eleanor and Lexi for about 20 minutes. When they finally arrived I was so happy to see Lexi after 3 months of knowing nothing. Louis must have noticed I was so enthusiastic but nervous to talking to Lexi, because he patted my shoulder and said, "Don't be so tense relax and enjoy this afternoon."

"Haha, I don't know if I can..." I told him

Louis POV

                Eleanor and Lexi arrived 20 minutes after Harry and I had arrived. I could tell that Harry was so nervous to seeing Lexi again. He tensed up when he saw her and Eleanor heading our way. I told him to relax but I knew it was hard since she dumped him 3 months ago with no explanation whatsoever. Lexi and are very good friends but whenever I asked her why she broke up with Harry she would either change the subject or tell me that she didn't want to talk about that. She is very close to Liam and Niall, so I asked them if they knew anything about why Lexi broke up with Harry. They told e they didn't know anything but I knew they did but I didn't bother to ask anything else because I knew they wouldn't tell me anything.

"Hello love," I told Eleanor then hugged her.

"Hi Louis" she told me while hugging me.

Lexi's POV

                While Louis and Eleanor were hugging I was trying to avoid eye contact with Harry, which was nothing easy because he was just staring at me with a smile from ear to ear.

"Hi, Lexi." he said very enthusiastic.

"Hi, Harry" I said looking to my right where there were beautiful flowers.

                I could tell that Harry lost the smile that was on his face because I saw him from the edge of my eye. I turn back facing him and making complete eye contact with him. We stared into each other's eyes for about 15-30 seconds then I turn my head toward Eleanor.

"So can I like start taking pictures or what?" I cocked my head a little.

"Yes! Omg, I have the perfect spot where you will take wonderful pictures!" she grabbed y hand and took me to the Historical Walk. There were Rosmarinus officinale, Jasminum officinale, Aster tradescantii, Tradescantia virginiana, Yucca filamentosa. I took pictures of almost everything in the garden. I was beautiful! It was getting late so I took some pictures of the sky.

"Hey, let's go eat!" Louis shouted nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Gosh! Lou you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I told Louis trying to catch my breath.

"Ha ha, Sorry, but don't get too American on me!" he told me between laughs.

"Oh don't worry I won't go American on you. I'll go freakin' Mexican you!" I told him very ticked off this time.

"I'm sorry I'll try not to do it again, no promises though." He said smiling.

"You better try hard because you haven't seen the other side of me; I can flip out really bad!" I said trying to calm down.

"All right, so I'm taking you guys were you least expect it." He said very enthusiastic.

"Where are you going to take us, Babe?" Eleanor asked Louis.

"You'll see darling." He told her with a wink.

"Alright, let's go." She said grabbing my arm, but Lou removed her hand my arm. "Babe, I'm driving you there." She smiled in surprise. "Lexi, is it okay if Harry drives you there?" Louis asked me.