PewDiePony (A Short Story class assignment)

• Dedicated to Jamie Brumit

This was something I helped co-write. Please don't judge this!!

How’s it going bros! My name is PewDiePony! I’m from Gothenburg, Sweden (Dem Swedish ponies tho!); but I currently live in PonyVille, which is in Equestria, which is in the UK. I was born August 31, 1987, the best day in the universe! My main hobby (and my dream) is recording videos of me playing videogames, and then uploading them to PonyTube (because that makes sense).  I love to travel, and often collect figurines from the places I visit. My best friend is a little gold statue I named Stephano (because that isn’t weird at all…..). He talks to me, gives me advice, and warns me about barrels. Did I mention I HATE barrels? I also dislike ducks because they be jelly of my swag. Dat swag tho! My arch-enemy is SlenderPony because he has no face (how messed up is that!?) and he is super scary! In addition, he is immortal and can teleport. Dat teleportation tho! I’ve also heard about some other scary ponies that live around PonyVille, namely Jeff and Jane the Ponies, and the creepy video game hack thingy, Ben the Pony. So with all that goes on in PonyVille, and in the Dark Pony Woods, life is definitely interesting. Now that you know who I am, I will tell you about an interesting time I had living here. Are you ready bros? Let’s go!

           (One day within the city limits of PonyVille, PewDiePony is taking a trot through town with Stephano.)

“Alas, PewDiePony, we have come to the rainbow bridge once more”, Stephano stated.

           “Yes… Where is Jennifer anyhow?” PewDiePony said.

           “Who the hell knows? Jennifer is always out everywhere, but here” Stephano said with a bit of annoyance.

           They waited, and waited, and waited for Jennifer but she never showed up. After about 6 in the evening, PewDiePony and Stephano began to worry. Where was Jennifer? Could she be in trouble? Stephano began to believe he knew exactly what was going on…

                                                                          *********

           Jennifer tried to open her eyes, but she couldn’t. Where was she? It was so dark, and she was afraid (or at least, as afraid as a rock could be…)

           “Hello??” Jennifer whispered into the darkness.

           Dat talking rock tho.

           “Yes?” A voice came from the darkness.

           “Who is this?” Jennifer asked the small voice.

           “I’m Timmy… who are ya? Where are we?” Timmy asked.

           “I’m Jennifer, the boulder. I don’t know where we are. I just wonder if PewDiePony has figured my disappearance yet…” Said Jennifer.

           “Moo…” It came from the darkness.

           Jennifer froze. What on earth was that??

           Dat moo tho.

                                                                          ***********

           Meanwhile, PewDiePony and Stephano were chattin’ it up.

           “It’s been a while since we’ve heard from Jennifer…” Said PewDiePony.