Pocky (Mad x Cry)

Alrighty you should know the rules of pocky if do not please look it up.

~Mad

Me and Cry were watching the Walking dead and I went to get a snack so I went to the kitchen to get somthin to eat.While looking through the cabnits I found a box of unopened Pocky's giving me a idea.I know Cry has this little crush on me so why not make his dream come true after all how can someone not want to kiss me? I am a sexy beast, if I do say so myself. I kinda had a thing for Cry but unlike him I know how to keep it hidden so no one will know but me.   

~Cry

Mad went to the kitchen and came back hiding somthing behing his back.I looked up at him and saw his stiched lips into a grin.''Cry wanna play a game with me?'' ''What is it?'' He didnt tell me instead he pinned me down and hancoft my hands together behind my back.   

''Now will to excape you gotta play pocky.'' I looked up at him and blush and the look in his red eye's said he wasnt kidding.''Fine Mad just let me go.'' He pulled out a Pocky and putted one end in my mouth and put his end in his mouth.When we were a couple centemeters away I broke it and pulled away.''Cry if you want to be free, then you gotta at least make it to my lips.'' He got out another Pocky one end in his mouth the other in mine. We slowly made it at least one centemeter away.  

~Mad

I smiled seeing Cry's eyes were looking away, blushing a deep red. I closed the distance and felt his soft lips against mine. I bit his lip making him open his mouth long enough to slide my tongue in and taste him. Cry tasted like chocolate, which was freaking yummy. I pulled away and looked at him. Cry's blue eye's were closed, his cheeks was a dark shade of red, while panting. I smiled and took the hand cuffs off of him. I walked to my room but returned hearing my name being called by Cry. He had another Pocky in his mouth smiling at me a blush still on his face.''Wanna play again?'' I chuckled and we ended up playing even when we ran out off Pocky's. Best night ever! 

~

Mad x Cry pocky!

haha thanks!

~insanity out