1. New Neighbors

It was just nearing 1pm when I stumbled out of bed. As usual I never wake up in time for breakfast or anything in general, and my family doesn't wake me up either which just shows how much they really don't like my company. Great.

Groggily letting out a moan I find my way to the full length mirror facing my bed and window. Wow. I comment to myself. I just don't understand how my mum lets me look like this. Big long baggy shirt, blue hair tied up in a nest I call a "bun" and smeared make up from the night before.

Overlooking my horrible appearance I've now learned to recognize, I slowly turn around to take in the sight of my room. Clothes are dumped everywhere, my bed is un made, there are plates and cups on the dressers and chocolate wrappers everywhere. It's basically a pigsty if you ask anyone who's been in here.

I know, I know, I'm a mess but hey which teenager has a perfectly clean bedroom and a perfect body and face to match it? Yeah, I thought so too. No one.

A slight knock on my door startled my thoughts as my mum slowly peeped in.

"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" She asks in a sweet tone. Slowly turning around to face her I plastered on my most authentic smile and ran towards her with a hug. "Hey Mum." I bellow in her ear. Jumping off her quickly I smirked at her reaction to my shouting.

"Jasmine!" She hisses. "I will not tolerate shouting in my home." Straightening out her dress she composed herself and faced me again. "Now, you know it's Saturday and you know what that means. You have to do your chores and clean up your room. Phil and I are taking Jason to his baseball game. When we get back we expect you to have done everything I left for you on the counter."

"First of all I told you to call me Jazz, and secondly, since when did I do chores?" I question.

"Since today." She responds and starts to walk away down the small hall. "I've got plans today, I'm going to the mall." I call out but she already disappearing down the stairs.

Shutting my door behind me I grab my iPod, put on my favorite summer indie tracks and head into the bathroom. After a half hour of just dancing and singing to songs in the shower, I finally decide to get out and grab a snack. Since the house was empty I knew there was no one who could walk in on me so I just dry myself in the shower and walked out stark naked into my room.

Walking around my room was an obstacle on it's own- due to everything on the floor. But finding an outfit was another. A few weeks ago I decided to color my beach blonde hair blue and give away all my clothes that looked girly. I was going for this whole hipster tumblr vibe and so I replaced all my clothes that had color with black, grey, white clothes. So now it's a bit hard to find the exact shirt I'm looking for because they all kind of look the same. Dammit.

After minutes of pacing around my room, I finally find the outfit I'm looking for. White High waisted shorts with a grey bandeau. Perfect for the beach party later on tonight.

Still in the nude, I walk towards my dresser to apply my makeup but stop right in my tracks as I realize there has been a figure outside my window just staring this whole entire time. Craning my neck to the side I see a gorgeous boy I've never seen before leaning from the bedroom balcony right opposite mine with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

My first instinct was to drop down the ground and slowly crawl towards my bed, and that's exactly what I did. Successfully reaching my bed, I threw on the white string bikini that was laid down with my outfit.Once I successfully put on all my clothes, I daringly sneaked a peak outside my large French windows again and found that the boy was gone, so I quickly put on my make up and ran downstairs.

Reaching downstairs I realized that I had a bunch load of chores to do which wasn't nice at all, I'm like the laziest person you could ever meet. I can't do chores to save my life, and that's why I pay my little brother to do it for me. Urgh. I guess I have no choice today.

Grabbing some bread I slapped on some cheese and ham and grabbed a seat on one of the stools around the kitchen island. Taking a bite of my sandwich I carefully untapped the sheet of paper with my mothers handwriting scrawled all over it. After reading through half of it I decided to retire and watch some TV instead.

A loud bell rang through the house just as I sit down on my favorite black leather chaise. "Come on," I yell as I place my sandwich down and walk towards the door. " I was just about to start my - "

Oh. My. Gosh. Is that? "Aaaaah, A snake? What the hell is going on? Who are you?" I silently scream at the little girl standing in front of me while protecting myself behind the door.

With the snake wrapped around her shoulders and arms she finally speaks. " I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Bella. My mummy and your mummy are friends and my mummy told me to come tell you hi because we're going to be living next to each other. Okay bye" And with that she took off, running to the house right beside me giggling. How could she have a snake? She looks like she's 6 years old, Gosh.

Well that was a weird encounter I just had. But anyways, I'm missing my show. Hold on. Wait a minute, did she just say that she's living right next to us? Does that mean that we have new neighbors?

Oh my gosh, does that mean that the boy staring at me though his window is her brother? Oh gosh.

------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I was just about to go to bed when I started this story but I said I should at least get the first chapter in before I forget the whole plot. So yeah I've started a new story. Tell me what you guys think, should I continue it ? Should I add some more things? Let me know ASAP. The earlier the better, because then I get to upload faster.

Also let me know what you think about Jazz.

Xxxx