Body

You and your friends came to my house party and had an amazing night. You met tons of new people including Carly. She is a tall but petite brunette who took immediate attention to you. The first thing she said to you was how beautiful you looked in your tight shirt and short skirt. As the night winds down you two are just clicking. Everyone else is heading home but you two are still taking shots together. She convinces you to stay the night and you immediately agree to. Once most of the house clears out you two start talking about you sex lives. She tells you about me and everything I do to her in bed. To ropes and whips to nipples clamps and ball gaga. The more she tells you the more you get seduced by the thought. Before long the house empties out and you two are still taking in my room. I open the door and find you two sitting on the edge of the bed. I walk up to carly and you watch in awe as i pick her up off the edge and put her down on her knees in front if me. You stare at her as she submits to me and takes off my belt buckle and slides it out of my pants. As she undoes my zipper she looks over at you and looks at you while she slides my cock into her mouth. "Well, aren't you going to help? I say as i grab your arm bext and pull uou down to her level. You look up at me and feel my strong hand slide through your hair and finally grip your head. I slide myself into your mouth and you feel me guide your head down my cock. The deeper i push the more you feel completely under my control.

With your hair still in my strong grip I pull your head back off of my cock. You gasp for air and catch your breath before felling back to your knees. Carly catches you and she looks up at me "What's next for us, sir?" She says as she helps you sit back up. "I have some ideas." I say as i puck you up off the floor and pit you in the bed. She climbs up next to you and strips you down as i go to my closet to get something. Her soft warm hands feel your body up as she strips you down. She admires your body as you are stripped down before I finally come back. You lay on your back patiently for me as i hold up some ropes and clamps. Caly and I hold down your hands up above your head and I tie them together. The rope is pulled tight and you can barely move. Next i take a softer rope and wrap ut around your back. I weave in in and our across your breasts and tie them up tightly. As Carly softly kisses on of your nipples i am biting the other. I tease you a bit before finally tightening one of the clamps down on your nipple. The pain turns to pleasure as i tug on them and tease you. I pull carly off of your tit and she starts kissing you as you feel another clamp tighten around your nipple. With your breasts tightly bound and your nipples clamped you feel powerless. The tight ropes around your wrists ensure that you cannot do anything but submit to me. Carly climbs on top of you and continues to kiss you, playing with your clamps as she does. I bend her over on her knees and eat her out from behind. You can feel her dripping down onto your bare pussy as my tongue gets her wet and ready. I pull out a toy and use it on you. With you tied down on your back and her on her knees over top of you i use the vibrator to get your pussy wet and throbbing. You moan for me but you are quickly silenced with carly's lips on yours. You listen to carly moan as i slide my cock into her from behind. She looks down into your eyes and can barely contain herself.

As my pace increases you watch her barely able to contain herself from screaming. She looks down into your eyes as her body rocks back and forth on top of yours. One of her hands stays on your clamped nipple while the other keeps your tied hands held down above your head. You feel the vibrator slide across your sensitive clit and keep you wet. I slap her ass to make her moan for me as the toy keeps you stimulated. Before long she nearly collapses on top of you as she orgasms. You feel her body shutter on yours as she is overcome with the sensation. You calm her down with some kisses before you feel my cock slide out of her and into you. You can feel just how wet she was as i slide into you with ease. My long and throbbing cock stretches you out and fills you up. You can feel the veins bulging out as i slide it down as far as it will go. You try to moan but carly covers your mouth. I switch the toy onto her clit now and start fucking you. The bed rocks as you feel my long cock sliding in and out of your already sensitive pussy. Your tied up tits are swelling and your nipples are rock hard. As i fuck you harder carly takes off one of the clamps. The relief is too much to handle and you let out a moan. She kisses and licks your soar nipple and the pleasure runs through your body. I move carly over to the side where she can kiss your nipples as i reach down. I wrap a strong hand around your neck and choke you, making sure you know that you are mine. You are overwhelmed with pressure and all that sensation finally releases as you orgasm for me. Your body shakes but i keep you pinned down by your throat. Her soft kisses on your nipples keep the pleasure lasting for 30 seconds. Finally, I pull out my cock and you both look down and watch as i cum right onto your tied up chest. She looks back at you and smiles as she licks my cum from your nipples. We both help to untie you, admiring your body the whole time. I give you and carly both a kiss and then send you two off to get a shower.