Princeton imagines

You and princeton where gf and bf... what you didn't know is that princeton was cheating ...and that he always comes home late ....so one day you get fed up with it And decide to pack your bags just in case something bad happens......

Yn pov

Where the hell is he .... he should be here by now ....UGGGHHH why does he come home late every freaking day I'm getting tired of it...asking him the same question "where have you been" or "why do you come home late" I haven't done anything wrong to him ... is he trying to stay away from me ??

Yn:*hears the door open*

Prince:*comes in* hey Hun how are you ??? *come up to you*

Yn:"how do you think I am .. you come home late every freaking day ...it's like wth prince?"

Prince:"why are you Always in my fvcking business?"

Yn:"BECAUSE YOU COME HOME LATE...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE HUH??"

prince:"WHY ARE YOU YELLING ......YOU FVCKING BITCH!!"

Yn:*tears going down your face..then sees lipstick on princetons neck...then goes up to princeton and slaps him*

Prince:*holding his face*"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR"

Yn:"TELL ME ARE YOU-"

Prince:"YES I AM CHEATING ON YOU .... WITH A BETTER SLUT THEN YOU"

Yn:"WE ARE OVER"*walks away with suitcases*

The end ..lol sorry if it was bad I'll do a better one next time and this is my first time writing an imagine lol but can u tell me if it was good or not cuz I need to know ...