Oneshot

The chatter, laughter, and the sound of clicking heels filled the banquet. The room was filled with different noble and royal families, invited from different parts of the world to attend the coronation of the new Queen of the walls, Frieda Reiss. The banquet after the coronation was quite grand, the room was fully decorated, not a single corner of the room remained dull. The highlight of the banquet, a large chandelier positioned at the center of the room, with a very intricate design. This caught the eye of a certain someone.

A blue-eyed blonde girl was standing at the corner of the room. Wearing her hair into a low ponytail, her blue dress simple but complements her porcelain skin and matches her striking yet familiar blue eyes. With her appearance, she would surely get a lot of attention but chose to hide rather than be seen. Staring into the chandelier, her eyes seem to be sparkling with joy and curiosity. The chandelier was quite a sight to see for the little girl. It looked like something out of a book, made from magic. This was the first time she has seen a chandelier.

The corner of the hall is surely peaceful, the quiet conversation between different people was the only thing to be heard. Unlike the boisterous people at the center of the room. Her head was filled with different thoughts consisting of the past, but majorly on the future.

What would happen to her? She knows Frieda, she is close to her, she's her only friend, and now she's the Queen? Frieda has never told her about her being royalty. Whatever it is, there's probably a reason for her to keep it a secret.

What about her mother? Would mother be furious that she had snuck out without her permission? She wouldn't know about Frieda. How about her grandparents? Would they suddenly notice that she was gone?

After this banquet, She'll go back to her miserable life on the farm, all alone as Frieda was the only person who visits her and truly cares for her. She was the only person to show any care towards her.

Overflowing with overwhelming thoughts, it'd be better to cool off. She decided to go to the balcony to think.

Her thoughts were cut off as a server accidentally bumped into her, resulting in the wine spilling on her dress. Keeping her temper in check, she took a deep breath.

"Ah! I'm so sorry miss!" The server quietly apologized.

"I-It's fine, really." She tried to reassure the server that it was fine, but they kept on apologizing. She was starting to get annoyed as the server just kept on apologizing and apologizing. Starting to attract many onlookers, she started to panic.

"Please stop apologizing, you don't have to worry about me, mister. I can handle this stain by myself." Quietly whispering to him, finishing off with a smile.

Turning her back, she quickly apologized to the onlookers. Many of them shrugging off after what they witnessed, some eyes lingered.

Taking a sigh of relief, without ever looking back, she started walking towards the balcony. Slowly moving the velvet curtains aside and walked to the balcony.

The night was serene. With the wind blowing on her face, and the cold soaked fabric pressing against her skin, made her small body shiver a little.

"Now how am I going to clean this stain?" She muttered to herself. This was the only dress she has that isn't tattered or worn out. It was one of the few dresses that she would only wear at formal events such as this one. And now it's stained because of a server accidentally spilling wine on her.

Without noticing, a mysterious figure was at the corner of the balcony.

"Oi." An unknown voice called out that caught her attention. Emerging from the shadows stands a boy with seemingly kept brunet hair with mysterious eyes. She couldn't quite tell what color it is, a mixture of grey, blue and green. She was mesmerized by his eyes. She hasn't seen anything that could compare to the color of his irises.