chap 1

Whitney get up!!! Shot a loud voice in my ear i groaned .i slowly held my comfy blanket in my hands and flipped it off from my face exposing myself to the sunlight that fell on me as i tried to open my eyes.i rubbed my eyed lightly blinking trying to adjust myself to light.every morning it felt as if i was in some dark cave for years and now this light was totally blinding. .then i somehow opened my eyes to see the awesomest sight possible at such early morning...it was.......... my best friend. hi Sandy i said in a sleepy voice trying not to yawn.i got up and sat up on my bed.i tried to maintain this position.but no...my pillow had other plans for me....it was too comfy to resist.so just as fast as i had gotten up i fell back on my pillow..omg it was so soft.it’s cotton elt like heaven.i could lay there forever.it felt as if i was floating in clouds.just as i was dreaming.i heard the loud voice again.only now i was awake enough to notice how husky and smooth the voice was.although he spoke in a childish tone.i couldnt help but notice how bold his voice has become.well done puberty!!!!

Hi Whiny!!!!

I rolled my eyes and sighed.Aww shut up...its whiny not whitney i said trying to sound angry.(not that i could be angry on him).

A wide grin spread on his face."Thats what i said babe" he said in a amused tone.

ooooh ...he called me babe...

he didnt mean it like that idiot

but still..yippee!! I mentally celebrated before i could pay attention to anything else.

I stared at him blankly for a second before realisation of what i said finally struck me.urghh!! "You know what i meant Sandy"i shouted.

"my name is WHITNEY not whiny" i said in an as high pitched voice as i could while still feeling sleepy.

Maybe he"d finally aknowledge my real name.but no that did not happen.

His grin just got wider."oh cmon whiny.you know you love the name."

"Yeah righ"t i said sarcastically while shooting him an overly sweet fake smile.

He raised his eyesbrows a little."Besides that name really suits you know.you always whine.you"re even whining now" he said in a( you-know-im-right)tune .

"I am not .(i probably am.but i wont accept it and give mr.large ego the satisfaction of being right).

"You are too."

"You"re a jerk" ...i mummered.

"And you"re my little whiny" he said smilling and ruffeled my hair with his soft hands.

"Dont mess my hair".i shouted pouting.

"Your hair are already ...quiteeee messed" he said trying to sound serious hiding a smirk at the side of his mouth.

i rolled my eyes and shot him a disgusted look .well .".yours are tangled too"

"but i look hotttt"

i raised my eyes and looked at him. "no you dont".i lied.though technically it was"t a lie.he wasn"t hot.he was freaking gorgeous.his brownish blonde hair were slightl wet and were tussled in a cute mess.they actuall looked like freshly wet sand at the borrder of a sea.and then m gaze fell on his light blue eyes.their depth never failed to amaze me.in all his face was absoulutely perfect.not that his body was any less.i could see his perfectly toned abs within his white button down shirt.and his droolwothy muscles appeared through the short sleeves of his shirt.and his khaki pants completed his godly look.and so before i could realise i was litterally gawking at him.and apparentl mr.Arrogant noticed that cause he started to open the buttons of his shirt ."you want a better view "he asked with a widespread grin n his face and his eyesbrows raised.