≾SS5≿

****************

                                Club Atmosphere was dark and loud. The stench of sweat and liquor swamped the club along with the mass of gay men. Almost all of them were shirtless, shirts swinging from their fingertips as their bodies grind against one another. Some were only dressed in neon colored thongs, their dìcks  bobbing as they moved to the music.

I squeezed myself through their bodies, occasionally having one guy bump into me before staring me up and down like fresh meat. I got a few winks, a few hoots calling me over, but July turned around and laid his arm across my shoulders. That seemed to keep the guys off of me, except for the few who really didn't care.

July led me to a private section, above the dance floor and on the balcony. A waiter dressed in a leopard thong and a black bow tie danced over to us, his muscled body moving to the music like a Cobra hypnotized by a flute. He gave July a full smile, eyeing him for a few seconds before asking if we wanted anything.

I ordered a water and I looked for July to do the same. He ordered a gin and tonic instead. When the waiter was gone, I turned to July.

"Gin and tonic?" I repeated.

"It's for you." His eyes met mine.

"I ordered what I wanted."

"Loosen up," He shifted closer to me, clasping one hand on my shoulder and massaging the muscle. "I like my guys stiff, but you're a little too stiff." He chuckled.

"I've never been to a gay club." I admitted, hoping to push the topic away from me.

"You've probably never been to a club," July scoffed, jokingly and I nodded.

"You know, you're right." I reasoned swiftly, glancing towards him.

He looked at me with a bland expression, before easing a smile on his lips. He leaned in, "I'm happy to be the first to see you interact with other human beings."

I shoved him away, playfully. "Oh, please. I didn't say I've never partied. I just haven't been to clubs, better yet a gay club."

"Would you stop saying it like heterosexuals are banned or something?" He laughed, "It's not a gay club, it's just that the majority of people here, are gay."

"Right." I rolled my eyes before the waiter came dancing back to us with our drinks. He placed the glasses down before winding his hips in July's face, his bottom lip sucked between his teeth. He danced on July's lap for a few minutes before whispering something in his ear.

July seemed to look towards me before giving the waiter a small smile and shaking his head 'no'. The waiter shrugged and hopped off of July's lap. July shoved a tip into his thong before he walked away to bother another man.

"What was all of that about?"

"Jealous?" July teased.

"Barely," I snorted. "More like curious."

July was shifting closer and closer to me by the second. Our knees bumped and he leaned back against the velvet sofa, arms sprawled and body hanging lazily about. His shirt stretched against his skin and a button popped open. He seemed to ignore it. I seemed to take interest in it.

"He wanted to know if I wanted to fứck him." The words were innocently spoken from his mouth.

I grabbed my water, taking a nice, long sip from it. "Do you?" I asked before I could stop myself.