It Isn't Easy~Kellin Quinn Fan Fic Chapter 1

I stood in the crowd, screaming my favorite singers name. Kellin Quinn. He was up there, singing “Fire”. 

“They say, that this should feel something like fire!” The crowd cheered. I could meet him after the show, for once in my life, I was so excited for this to be over.

When he finished up the last song, I hurried back stage and flashed my pass to the guards. 

I won a contest on the radio, so it was just me and my best friend, Sierra. 

“Hi!” I squealed. I couldn’t help it, I mean, he was just so….adorable.

“Aaron?” He smiled asking me.

I nodded franticly. “Yeah. I just wanna say you were so good tonight.” I tried my best smile, but started tearing up. He came over and swung his arm onto my shoulder, smiling. I got chills, but shrugged them off. He squeezed my shoulder softly.

“Hey, try and pretend I’m not famous, so we can both have a good night.” He grinned, chuckling.

“I’m guessing fan girls kinda ruin this kind of thing?” 

“Yeah, it gets annoying.” He smiled and looked over at Sierra. She didn’t care for this type of music, or this type of guy.

“Not into it?” He whispered down to me.

“No, not really. I didn’t wanna come alone though.” I shrugged. 

He cocked his head, confused, “Hey, uh, you!” He laughed. Sierra’s head shot up towards us.

“Yeah?” She answered.

“Come here, dude!” Kellin said, smiling. I secretly wished she’d stay away.

“Uh, I gotta go outside, my mom’s coming. Sorry.” She shrugged and headed towards the door, “Hey, Aaron! Text me later and lemme know how this all went” She motioned towards us.

I blushed a bright red and Kellin looked down at me laughing, “Oh I’m pretty sure she will!” He laughed harder.

When she left, Kellin and I sat down on the floor. He told me about his life, and I shared mine. I told him how my one boyfriend of a year started hitting me and got caught, having to go through court over it all.

“I’m sorry…” He said slowly, thinking, I could tell.

“Hey! It’s fine. Don’t worry about it…” I started getting teary. He looked me in the eyes, “Don’t cry. Please. You deserve so much more than that. You’re beautiful, funny, and so easy to talk to.” He pulled me into his arms, hugging me tight. I started crying harder than I have in a long time. I felt his grip tense on me when I shook with tears. He kissed my head and pulled away so I was facing him. I quickly dried my eyes, happy I didn’t wear make up.

“Maybe I don’t deserve more. I’m sorry for complaining and crying on you. Literally.” He laughed at the last part.

“Don’t be sorry, Aaron! Please. Hey, you’re leaving in about ten minutes, right?” He asked, sounding sad. I guarantee it was just me though.

“Yeah? Why?” 

He reached behind him and grabbed paper and pen, writing franticly, “Here, text me when you leave, sweetheart.” He handed me his number smiling. I blushed bright red. 

“Thank you..” I chocked out, trying not to scream. 

“Come here. Burry your face into my jacket.” I looked at him confused but did what he said.

“Ok?” I answered, muffled by the jacket.

“Now scream. I can tell you’ve wanted to.” He laughed, causing his back to shake.