Chapter 1

Ryan Newman as Emma ^

__

''Come on, choose already.'' My best friend whined to choose an ice-cream flavour. It is Friday night around 7 o'clock and we are at 'Scoops' to purchase some ice-cream. We always end up coming here after cheer-leading practice even though we are not suppose to eat any 'carbs' according to our cheer-leading captain, Liz.

At the end, I ended up ordering a vanilla ice-cream for me and strawberry ice-cream for Lana, short for Alannah. The boy that was taking our order let out a loud sigh since we took long to order and went to do our scoops. We took our ice-cream and went sitting down in a booth next to a window.

''That guy is cute.'' Lana said when she sat down and arranged her hair so it will not go into her face while eating the delicious ice-cream. I rolled my eyes at her. ''What? Come on, he is.'' She continued.

''Lana, every guy you see is cute for you.'' I replied, eating my ice-cream. ''Well, maybe I have sweets in my eyes and that is why I see every guy cute.'' I almost choked on my ice-cream and shook my head at her chuckling. ''That doesn't even make any sense.'' She just shrugged and continued eating her ice-cream.

''If Liz sees us, she would probably kill us.'' I chuckled with ice-cream in my mouth. ''Or she would end up buying some like us.'' She replied. ''She wishes.''

''I mean who doesn't like eating ice-cream. One can never have enough of it.'' Lana said, eating her lasts bit of her ice-cream. ''Unless that someone is lactose intolerant.'' I replied. ''Hmm.'' Was all she said looking like she was feeling sorry for them.

After we ate our ice-creams, I drove us home. Lana only lives two houses down from us. We basically grew up together because our fathers worked together, and our mothers eventually became friends.

When I entered my house, I saw my brother making out on the sofa with his new girlfriend. They were supposed to be watching a movie, but oh well. I literally ran up the stairs to take a shower to start my homework that is due for Monday.

While I was doing my homework, my phone started to ring, and it was Lana. ''Are you done already?'' I answered my phone. ''I'm half way through Maths...'' I was going to replay her, but she cut me off immediately. ''I mean, who the hell uses mathematics in their life?'' She questioned. ''Accountants?'' I replied her with a question rather than a statement. ''Bullshit Beth. I am sure they don't use quadratic formula or pythagoras theorem.'' And then she continued saying. This girl never shuts up, but that's why I love her. She always continues with a conversation and she is never boring. ''Anyway...I called you to inform you that I think your brothers' gang is going to plan something for school break.''

''Okay. Erm how do you know?'' I asked her curiously.

''So, well, you see when you are a friendly person like me you get to know everything.'' She chuckled. ''Didn't he tell you?''

''Nah. I didn't want to ruin his make out sesh with Evie.'' I replied.

''Talk to him later. I think we must go.'' She said with determination in her voice, ignoring the fact that I told her I saw my brother sucking someone else's face. ''Why? We can hang here at my place like we always do.'' I said.

''And that is why I don't want to. Come on Beth, you said it yourself like we always do. Don't you think we deserve some fun girl?'' She said, sounding excited.

''Umm...'' I don't usually like to hang out with my brother or be near his friends. But, she is right.

 ''We'll see then.'' I told her. ''Yay! Okay. I must go continue then.'' She said.

''Yeah, me too. Bye. Love you.''

__

Hello my dear readers! It's been so long since I wrote, so please give me some feedback regarding this chapter and also if I have some spellings. 

Hope you liked it so far :D 

xoxo