Bad Witch

"Invisique." My magic would probably run out soon and honestly taking from myself could be draining, but it wouldn't be hard to find magic on campus as of this year. Walking into the bar I sat myself in a booth at the bar and pulled out my book on myths and legends, only a lot of it was my truth. I could never find much about myself though. I watched as the blonde witch bartender chatted with a guy at the bar, she didn't look happy and soon enough things were flying through the air, the girl running. Well that doesn't happen every day. The guy was using magic, and I just happened to need that. I stood up, still cloaked and picked a chair up hurling it towards him, feeling my magic weaken, I sighed and uncloaked myself.

"You can't just go around showing off your magic. It makes someone like me want to take it." I smirked as he turned around with a raised eyebrow as the blondie ran out of the back door.

"You really just messed with the wrong witch." He spoke with a smirk matching my own as we started throwing random objects at each other, practically destroying the bar. We got close enough and confusing me, he grabbed my wrist as I grabbed his. I felt the magic from myself go to him, as I took some back from him as well, even though I didn't need it-I just enjoyed the rush. I jumped away from him, twisting my arm in his grasp to escape it.

"Another abomination?" He spoke as we paused our attacks. I had never met another like me, I was only told that I wasn't right, not that there were others.

"And you are?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Kai, Malachai. Preferably not the latter." He shrugged.

"Malachai? It's like they expected you to be evil." I joked, my arms still crossed as I leaned on one foot.

"That's what I've been saying! Who are you and why haven't I killed you yet?" He said, readying himself for a spell.

"Skylar. But that's because I have bad witch plans of my own. See you around Malachai." I said before cloaking myself with whoever's magic I took from him. 

"Its Kai!" He said angrily into the empty room as I slid out of the already open back.

--

M

y teeth fangs sinked into the thief's skin, he had tried to mug me-but that quickly turned on him. I felt his warm blood seep into my mouth, flowing down my throat and into my happy little tummy. The thief couldn't do anything but stare blankly as his body started slinking down the wall, his heartbeat slowing as I nearly drained him of his blood. Luckily I was experienced enough to not make a mess, but now I'd have to just leave him here or heal him, and I wasn't one for helping strangers. I decided on just leaving him here, and called the sheriff, Liz. 
"Hey Liz I found something by the grill, you need to get here before someone else finds it. We've got another vampire problem." I hung up before she could answer, she thought I was just a witch, not a vampy witch. I don't even think the poor woman knows we exist. She'd be here to cover it up, animal attack I'm sure. And by the time everything starts getting too suspicious? I'll just turn someone and send them on their way. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hello!! It's me ya girl Dare. Just trying something new out. If you like it give it a vote or comment please ♡