Tadaima

I want to hold you one more time before you

disappear
Ah a crystal that flies high whereever it goes

Crystal snow by BTS

Finally I'm back to konoha after a month long s-rank mission. I should probably go the hokage office to report the mission. Then I will go and surprise them. I made my way to the hokage office. I saw few new buildings and houses while I went there. "Oi boruto"I heard someone say. I turned around to see shikadai. "hey'' I said. ''where are you going' he asked. 'im going to the hokage's office to report the mission'' I replied. ''Troublesome'' he said.''how are yodo and yasashiku?'' I asked. ''Fine'' he replied.''yodo is still being a troublesome woman and yasashiku is being a troublesome kid. Life is such a drag'' he said while sighing. Sometimes I feel bad for him. Yodo with her hair and his son has taken his habits of saying 'what a drag' and 'troublesome'. Like father,like son. ''anyways I have to go and buy groceries or else yodo won't give me food tonight or she will probably throw me out of our house'' he said getting scared. ''ya sure. I understand friend'' I said having flashbacks of my own. ''see the hokage's office is close. I will see you tomorrow then'' he said waving at me. ''see you tomorrow'' I said waving and running towards the hokage office.

I ran upstairs to my dad's main office. I was greeted by some genins,chunins,jonins and anbus who guard the office. I knocked on the door and heard a little 'come in'. I went inside. ''greetings hokage-sama'' I said bowing. ''yes boruto. You are finally back. I'm happy to see you. How was the mission?'' he asked. ''it was nice. Here are the mission reports'' I said handing him a scroll. ''thank you. Now you may proceed. They would love to see you there'' he said grinning. ''sure'' I said grinning back. I turned around to walk out but my dad said something which made me made me shiver with fear. ''you would want to see her more than your old man right and she was really worried that you might find another woman for yourself and leave her so be careful. If you need then you can borrow the armor from the museum or I may send 100 anbus for you'' he said seriously. ''shut up old man. She won't kill me. S-she knew that I was in a mission'' I said while getting terrified about what happen when I get home. I imagined her beating me into a pulp and boiling me in lava and then cutting my body parts with her katana and giving it to wild animals. I gulped thinking about it. ''o-o-ok I'm going. Bye old man''. 'bye' he said. I waved and left.

I made my way to my house. Before I went there I visited a gift shop. I bought a necklace and a teady bear

 I bought a necklace and a teady bear

I finally see my home

I finally see my home. Well since I was 16 I started living alone well because hima was always with her friends or on missions and mom was always somewhere in the hyuga house doing something related to the family and the clan. And you already know my old man. He is always in the hokage office. My thought were interrupted by me bumping on the gate of our house. I slowly opened the gate and went inside. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Tadaima" I said. There was silence until I heard small footsteps towards where I was. "Daddy" the girl said. "How are you princess?" I asked. "I'm fine daddy" she said. "Yin who- ANATA" my wife,sarada came running towards me. "How are you tsuma?" I asked her. "I'm fine. I was so worried. Even yin was getting worried" she said tearing up a little. "But I'm back now so stop worrying" I said hugging my wife and daughter

Sarada uzumaki
And Yin uzumaki