There And Come Again A lost Hobbit Tale Part1

Once long ago there live Hobbit in a hole in ground the tale told long after he sailed to forgotten lands but just his tale was told in the hearts of his friends long after pass to white shores of his father valor and son gandulf but every knows this story for every story has beginning and end but just end of one doesn't mean it's the end of the others for they have stories too much is for all the things so now all you readers ask what are these other stories I shall awnser in this way you we gamgees now new Gardner's are very stout in story telling however left me grab let me see ah here it is let it all began oooh 20 years ago after of dawning of the 4 era lost tales that never lost just forgotten as of old tales left unsaid for story four children who to middle Earth long ago how they met great creator and his son Redeemer one was akela the lone wolf also known as the great valor his son gandulf the wise also the great lion aslan two boys Peter Edmund Lucy Susan the first numerans rulers of old kings and queens of the first age but few new ones Eustace pole many more Caspian Shasta they to were of the new Narnia kings but more is lost child of high king peter wolfspain knight of Narnia lost bloodline of the books and baggins they tale was lost and forgotten who long ago great wisdom if thou art not learn of ye history thou art ye doom to repeat it and this of this tale that was told by me samwise of old me of 50 years during those days rebuilt the old fallen temples of aslan great churches and me samwise written the publish of my adventures of lord of the rings and of the new established elder scrolls aslan written word of you will now of the aslan chantry for they always ring rising of sun for the book was for in elvish and dwarish as well old tongues but while degrest let's oh yes clumsy of me hahaha he chuckles the advents that took place when frodo sail forever on well sometimes forever may not completely forever this were the adventures began I just gotten home as make old trips to northland's and Southlands when the day of the great plaque of began those advents word reach our ears when last of old orks goblins slain and when kingdoms of erebor and all of gimli my brother who became I'll died he then written letter that he warn me the mirkwood spiders had return have and rebuild old Mordor as the covant of sauron they who say old white witch has return jadis ungoliant mother of shelob ungoliant and shelob daughter of jadis last of the wraiths the new wraiths shade of Mordor forsworn have return for even old Gondor fell when son and decendent of aragorn happen he became the new wraith he even pledge himself to lady jadis as she poisen his mind and did her bidding then aragorn ere became twisted and all of Gondor become the new Mordor known as the new morgoth then it was degreed that new alliances of halflings are declare outlaw and we'll as free middle Earth then the spread of dark elves became of the mirkwood spawn of mirkwood spiders blood as the new morgoth was established out of this new shire and Bree alliance was forge my shire new established council new narnian rangers of all of brethen of aslan stone table of aslan covandent became the sons of Narnia we were the aslan chantry then day bells rung lands to north and south answer for the battle of east and west was about to begin again as we the hobbits of the shire folk were new dawarves of our age we took old inventions of dwarves master our own inventions the anicent dwarves by gimli request was given to hobbits of lagacy which honor protect mysteries of valor secret of new wraiths of shadow morgoth lost city old Gondor it was this why pledge are selves as Templars knights of valor Vale of aslan covant we new narnia kingdoms of shire and Bree forge our free narnian magna charter of narnian council of stone table here they made airel navy warships military horseless carriages called motorcars locolmotives knights and musketeers all free narnia with new handcannons called muskets lionlocks muskets steelelock pistols rapiers baskethelts pikes cannons warships armed with airoguns of rapid fire of dragons called tooksgun hand crank that of turets these airel sloop a wars are craft that hobbits invented 4 age airships that flew dragon and lion crest as flew banners these called dawntreaders flew like air denfense war galleons for this why they were made now all the hobbits men narnian beast alike all head for the defense of the new Narnia home. And Of the distance we see new aircraft flying in sea of clouds elven made is the first dawntreader flying like dragon on the deck Earl fieldmouse with floak coat his doublet and breeches stockings captain shoes with tri corner hat there on deck stood Earl of bag end Lord frodo b baggins as he stood with his rapier coat vest longpants with his boots  as he stood as tall as human with once curly hair stood perfect natural long hair like aragorn of old look like him do as wore his tricorner hat with great eagle feather coming aloft Lord baggins it so good to be home old friend aye Lord baggins it be time long enough sense set me eyes of beloved land of old Narnia aye my Earl we see how are old land of the shire fares 30 years aye my Earl we shall see we should be there before next set of second rise of the sun. Head full stern Captain Legolas Aye Lord frodo as elven sailors help varden airsloop guide its way to the narnian sky it sailed westward toward to northern lands of the shire.