My new hypno slave

I am now Captured one month in this game and from day to day it gets more boring. My power to hypnotize is useless, because I can't hypnotize NPC's in this game. I didn't meet a player since a gorgeous redhead in an eye-catching outfit walks up to me. I know that this is my chance to use my skills.

Ruby: Hello Sir, do you know where the market is?

I: Are you a player?

Ruby: Yes! Yes I am! Are you a player too?

I: Yes!

Maybe this game isn't that boring.

I: I have to show you something!

Ruby: Oh ok!

I: Just look at my watch right here!

The girl looks directly into my watch.

Ruby: Ok! What's so interesting about it? What...What's happening? I can't look away!

I: That's right! You can't look away and you won't look away. Keep your pretty eyes on the watch.

Ruby: I keep my eyes on the watch. I won't look away. Can't stop staring at it. It feels so good!

I: You can't resist! You have to submit!

Ruby: I can't resist! I have to submit.

I: That's right! You like to obey! You like to surrender!

Ruby: Yes! I like to obey! I like to surrender!

I: That's perfect. The hypnotizer can now send it's signals directly into her mind! The programs will make her into an obedient slave. Doing everything thing I want. Do you like getting hypnotized?

Ruby: Yes I like it! It feels so good master!

I: She is calling me master! I think the program finished.

I take my watch away from her eyes while she just stands in front of me.

I: So cutie! Welcome to the jungle! First of all, what is your name?

Ruby: My name ist Ruby Roundhouse.

I: What a beautiful name sweetie! My name is Jake but you will call me master.

Ruby: Yes master.

I: You are such a good girl. Now let me see your strengths.

I push her right breast and suddenly I see a screen with her strengths.

I: Oh you are really badass! Looks like I caught someone really powerful with my hypnosis. Not only powerful, you are really sexy too.

Ruby: Thank you master.

I: Your weakness is hypnosis? That's just perfect my dear! That means you will be my slave forever and you can't do anything about it!

Ruby: I surrender to you master! I am yours! I'll do anything you want me to do! I am your obedient slave.

I: So your strength is dancing? Then dance for me cutie!

Ruby: As you wish master.

She starts to shake and spin her hips. I constantly look at her perfect breasts and hips with a smirk on my face.

I: Smile sweetie! You are happy being my slave!

Ruby: I am happy being your slave!

She starts to smile while she dances and it looks like she is very happy being my slave. I stare at her hips and move to her eyes.

I: You love to dance for me!

Ruby: I Love to dance for you master. Well come on... dance with me!

She smiles and continues to swing her hips. I walk to her slowly with a smile. She twirls her hips in a circle, and performs a very sexy dance.

I: That's how I like you sweetie! I don't know how you got here

I: That's how I like you sweetie! I don't know how you got here. I'm not sure how I got here myself. But after seeing you, I'm suddenly feeling much better about being here.

Ruby: You are the best thing ever happened to me master. I couldn't be happier being your slave. It's a pleasure to serve you master.

She keeps dancing and swinging her ass into my face. I just stare at her ass.

Ruby: Mmmmmmm you like that master?

I nod as I watch her ass.

I: You have the sexiest body I've seen in my entire life sweetie!

Ruby: Oh thank you master but my body isn't as sexy as yours master!

She grins at me while she continues to dance. I'll probably never get out of this game, but to be honest I don't want that anymore. I have everything I need in this world. The hottest girl I've ever seen is under my control and will do everything I say. It couldn't get any better!