Is it so wrong that you make me strong?

One Direction finally announced their comeback. Everyone is happy about the reunion except for Harry. Harry is quite nervous about the whole thing.

This story contains smut!

A/N: Please give some feeback and tell other people about the story if you liked it!

__________________________________________________________

One week after the boys decided to get the band back together, they finally managed to arrange a meeting. They chose a little hall in London to meet up and to discuss everything about the comeback and to gurantee the fans a proper Made in the A.M. tour.

Harry takes a look at his watch and realises that he will be late, because his security men insisted on taking Harry to the location even if he wanted to go alone. They had a little fight, but at the end Harry gave up.

Harry enteres the room and it was empty. Except for one person sitting at the round, black table. Louis lifts his head and looks at Harry. He gives him a small smile and Harry's heartbeat immediatley starts to speed up. Louis doesn't say anything which made Harry sad, but he decides to greet him. "Hi Louis. Nice to see you again", he walks over to the table and sits down at the opposite of Louis.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Harry", Louis says lamly. He doesn't look at Harry. His eyes are focused on his phone, entertaining himself with some funny Twitter posts about clumsy children. Harry's heart aches. He hasn't seen Louis in a while (the last time he saw him was after Louis performed at the X Factor shortly after his mum has passed away) and the last time they talked was during the conversation about the comeback on Skype, but they haven't talked to each other for months and Harry wants to talk to him so badly, that his eyes start to get wet. He takes some deep breaths and he feels very thankful when the door opens and Liam enters the room.

"Hi guys! I'm so glad to see you! How ya doing? Have you two alredy talked about some important stuff? Did I miss something?", he sits down next to Louis and pats his shoulder. Louis puts his phone away and gives Liam a bright smile. "Liam, mate! I've missed you! Good to see you!"

Fantastic. Harry thinks. Louis officially hates me. Wonderful. And his eyes get wet again. He looked at Liam and hoped that he wouldn't notice Harry's wet eyes. He gives him a small, weak smile that doesn't reach his eyes and said "Hi Liam. Nice to see you. I'm doing good. What about you? " Liam eyes him carefully, but he doesn't say anything. "I'm fine and very happy about the reunion!", Liam asnwers and smiles brightly.

Louis opens his mouth in attempt to say something, but he is interrupted by an opening door and a scream. "Lads! Finally! One Direction is back and I couldn't be more happy. And by the way I'm sorry for being late, but I got soooo hungry and I had to get some food at KFC." He hurries over to the table and sits down next to Harry. He felt a little bit better. Niall never fails making Harry, and probably everyone in the world, feeling good and comfortable. He has the same effect on the other boys. They are all smiling brightly.

"And you've decided to not buy us food, because...?", Liam asks and pretends to be very hurt. "Look, I actually bought you some food, but as I said before, I was very hungry and I couldn't stop eating and I'm not even sorry", Niall answers and smirks at all of them.

Louis rolls his eyes and murmurs "typically". The room becomes quiet for a while until Harry asks "So, what would you like to talk about first? I think we should start with the tour. The fans deserve it. They've waited long enough for it." They all agree on this point and start talking. The ice is breaking with every minute passing and it feels like coming home. They are talking for hours and set up a plan on where to start the tour and how big it should be. They even order pizza (Niall was the one suggesting it). Everything feels right as if nothing has changed in the past few months.