Prologue

Prologue:

They said I am destined to reign all mafia group when I reach at the age of 18, because I have the ability, the power, and the strength to do so.

I never expected that I, a 17 year old girl that doesn’t know anything, would have the responsibility to hold The Biggest Mafia groups around the world that my Family held from generation to generation.

5 months before from the day of my 18th birthday when something bad happened to me.

I was kidnapped and kept inside a white room. My hands and feet were tied and I could not feel my body.

I got experimented by drugs. I always feel pain.

 Days past after the experimentation and that was the time that I planned to escape.

The question is ‘Where am I?’.  I find ways and answers on where the hell am I and how did I get here.

 Everybody went crazy looking for me even all the Mafiaso’s are looking for me also.

I find my way back home 2 weeks before my birthday. Everyone was happy that I got home safe….

 But something was wrong.

I wasn’t the same person before, I was a ordinary girl before but now?

You wouldn’t really expect what I am now.

That

I Am NOT AN ORDINARY GIRL.

Can I still be the same person as before?

Or be a monster as the days go by as a Mafia Boss. Can I survive this kind of situation as the heir?

 As I face all kinds of concequences that death could be my enemy. Will I succeed?

Well find out.. by reading through this pages.