Your room

Smut warning

Clare's POV

I was looking in the mirror, all ready for tonight. Eli invited me for a date then to spend the night and I feel like something is going to happen. We hadn't done anything really that sexual since prom night.

I was wearing his favourite dress with some sexy lingerie underneath. Suddenly the doorbell goes. I threw on a cardigan on before rushing downstairs. When the door opens I see Eli stood there all dressed in black looking as hot as ever with his signature chain and his perfectly tousled hair swooping over his eyes. He has a single rose in his hand and I see his eyes glance up and down me.

Eli's POV

She looked perfect... Of course she always did but she had such a perfect glow about her. Placing the rose in her mouth we both giggle before I lead her outside to an old black car I hired.

(Fast forward through the date and back at Eli's house)

I lead Clare inside. Although my parents didn't care, I asked them to be out for when Clare arrives, I didn't need their embarrassing comments ruining their moment. We tried to be serious but we couldn't without laughing. Through the giggling we wonder through to my bedroom. I look around at Clare and she's looking down biting her lip. She looks so hot I can't help but let out a smirk. I can't take my eyes off of her.

Once we get into my room she sits down on the bed, kicking off her shoes and removing her cardigan. I start to unbutton my shirt and I see her looking me up and down.

Clare's POV

Wow... I've missed seeing that. He leans over the bed and into a passionate kiss. I flip him so he's sitting down and I straddle on top of his lap. He begins to unzip my dress and it slowly drapes off. Before we realise we are both naked still making out. He stops to look me up and down and to show off his smirk we all know and love.

"You're so so beautiful" He says still smirking.

I just grab his neck and pull him in close.

He slowly slides his length inside of me, so gently but so passionately at the same time. We never just had sex, we always make love. It was so special each time and it just made me feel more and more closer to him.

I feel him release inside of me. You would have thought after the baby drama we would've learnt to use a condom but we just got so caught up in the romance to think of it.

He pulls out a final time breathing heavily. We lie next to each other completely out of breath. He snakes his arm around me and our fingers intertwine. I roll over to face him and he gives me a peck on the lips before smirking once more.

Eli's POV

I can't believe how i've ended up here. After all we've been through together i've somehow ended up lieing next to my beautiful girlfriend IN MY ROOM. She has the prettiest eyes, I wonder if she knows.

"I love you so much Eli" She tells me.

"I love you too Clarebear" I reply. "Hey, do you remember when I wrote a play to win you back? What a great boyfriend I am."

"And do you remember when I spent two whole days throwing out empty popcorn buckets." She teases.

"And that's why you're now spending another night in the hotel Eli with a special VIP experience." I reply rubbing noses with her.

We share in another slow long kiss. It's like out lips are our very own magnets.

But will they continue to attract or will someone turn and they'll repel ??

-

Thank you for reading, This is my first Eclare fanfiction so I hope you like it, let me know if you would like me to continue. Sorry it's been a while since i've written anything new. Don't worry, I haven't given up on the Jack Maynard Fanfiction and i've got lots of new fanfiction ideas for other people lined up, I just don't know who's I will be writing next. Once again thank you for reading and make sure to always look for the positives in any situation and make others smile because it will make you smile too :) x