Chapter 1: Be my Girl ♥

Start from the beginning

"Juvia?? Juvia?" Lucy-san called.

"E-Eh?" Juvia said.

"Are you okay? You just froze a while ago" Lucy-san said bluntly.

"O-Oh it's nothing. Juvia was just thinking about something." Juvia said with a fake smile.

"Hmm..." She said.

♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥

Juvia went to the bathroom to wash her face. Juvia rinsed with a clean water and Juvia wore her favorite bracelet.

"Juvia...." Juvia whispered to herself.

Juvia... Can I really move on? Hmm... Will Juvia give a man another chance? But who could that be? L-Lyon-sama?

(Juvia-chan~!)

N-No way. Juvia wore many accessories today, except on her hair though.

'Hahahah! Your so funny!' Juvia heard a girl voice outside the bathroom.

'But not as funny as you' Now, Juvia heard a male voice.

'Ahhahahah! I love you'

'I love you more'

Hmm... Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Juvia... had a boyfriend too. Juvia remembered about what happened to Juvia and Bora last year. Juvia.... You need to move on. Yeah... Move on is the right word.

Juvia went outisde the bathroom and saw Gray opening his locker. Juvia gulped. Juvia just walked and walked and walked but Gray keeps on staring at Juvia... Why???

Juvia is creeped out but she gladly went to the classroom. Juvia sat on her chair and saw Lucy-san looking at Natsu-san.

"Lucy-san, just confess to him already." Juvia adviced Lucy-san, but there is a hint of tease in her voice when she said that.

"Eh? But... I'm scared... I've been in love with him since 1st grade but.. There's Lisanna and what if he rejects me?"

Lisanna likes Natsu-san, as you can see. And, everyone knows that but the one thing we don't know is: Who does Natsu likes? Nobody knows it, well, maybe his friends?

Juvia suddenly saw Gray staring at us again! Why does he keeps on staring at us??

"Lucy-san, Juvia is very creeped out." Juvia said, shivering a bit.

"Eh? Why?" She asked.

"Gray just keeps on staring at us." Juvia whispered at her ear. Lucy widened her eyes.

Lucy-san's reaction is 0____0

"Why do you think so?"Juvia asked.

"U-Umm.. Well, I don't know too" she said. Weird :3

♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥~~~~~♥

Juvia goes over to her locker and suddenly, she bumped to a boy. (Juvia's bracelet fell)

Juvia must be spacing out...

"Sorry." The familiar boy apologized but Juvia didn't see his face.

Juvia just nodded. Oww

Gray's POV

I saw a bracelet fell from the floor. Hmm? This is from Juvia. I saw her wearing this... Maybe she lost it. Hmm...

Juvia's POV

Juvia goes to her locker, opens it and puts all the books in there. Juvia suddenly looks at her wrist and widened her eyes and started to panick.