Peter Parker and the After School Pick Up

Peter sat in his last class of the day tapping his foot, he already knew all of this anyway. He was severely nervous for several reasons. A) Happy was sick that day. B) When he asked Tony over text who was picking today he said that he'd be surprised. C) Flash had been staring at the back of his head all day. He was waiting for the school bell to ring so he could finally leave and get away from his bully. Ned watched Peter anxiously.

"Dude you okay, you're freaking me out." Ned whispered.

"Yeah just a little jumpy." Peter mumbled back. The minutes went by way too slow for Peter's liking. He felt Flash staring at him the whole time as if his stare was burning holes in his neck. What did he want Peter hadn't even seen him all week witch surprised him. He usually didn't even make it till lunchtime without being taunted. He wasn't complaining though.

His thoughts immediately went over to what Tony had said: "You'll be surprised." What did that even mean. Happy had called in sick that day and Peter had no idea who would be taking him to Stark Tower that day. Happy usually picked him up in a Toyota as to not draw attention to himself but something Tony made Peter feel like that all of that was going to be different today.

RINNNNG

"Now remember students your homework is due on the 18th!" He teacher said over all the rushing students.

Peter quickly gathered up his notes and made a dash for his locker. He opened it up placing his science and heath textbooks back and shoving his math and history into his backpack.

"Dude can I come over tomorrow I just got this awesome X-Wing lego set." Ned said coming up to him.

"Yeah sure dude I'll come pick you up at around 2 p.m I don't think Tony would mind." Peter agreed.

"Okay dude see you tomorrow." Ned said walking off. Peter smiled to himself sure he was a nerd but if he could sit at home in his pyjamas building legos with Ned than that's what he'd do.

"Hey Penis Parker!"

And there goes his good mood.

"What do you want Flash." He asked.

"What are you gonna go do hang out with your good friend Mr.Stark! You gonna go work at you fancy internship." He taunted. Peter looked away and kept walking.

"What nothing to say!" He continued. Peter ignored him.

"Hey listen to me when I talk to you nerd!" Flash said attempting to punch Peter in the back of the head.

Peter narrowly avoided the blow and realized that Flash was starting to get violent and bolted to the doors that led outside. He ran trying not to knock anyone over or hurt anybody. He heard Flash yelling at him as he chased after Peter. He sounded very angry which meant bad news for Peter.

He ran out onto the lawn in front of the school. He tripped over his own feet by accident and fell to the ground rolling to a stop.

Flash didn't say anything as he stared kicking and punching the boy on the ground. It hurt badly but all Peter did was curl into a ball on the floor while laying on his side. He didn't fight back however he couldn't blow his cover. Flash made a few blows to the back of his head which definitely caused some damage.

"HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OUR KID!" Someone yelled walking up to Flash furiously. He looked over to see Natasha fiercely yelling at Flash. His vision was blurry and hazy however.

"Peter!" Someone  yelled trying to get his attention. He recognized that voice.

"Clint is that you." He said dizzily attempting to sit up.