Why did you have to appear now?

As much as I hate to admit it, yes, I am in love with a freshman. She has this beautiful, long black hair and dark, brown eyes that shine through the sunlight. Her soft, pink lips and a beautiful smile. Her gorgeous tan, light skin. A beautiful person.

I just can't get enough of her.

I'm a senior. Which is a big age difference. She's probably, 14? I'm 17. It's impossible. People will definitely think wrong about a relationship like that. I will never be able to be with someone like her. A freshman. Why. Why did she have to be freshman. Why did she have to appear into my life like that.

Anyways, my name is Andrew. I'm 17, like I said before. I don't have many friends and I love music. I talk to a few people. It's my last year in high school. Kinda exciting. However, my life is really boring. I wake up, go to school, come back and sleep. That's about it. Oh yeah. My family. I have a mom and a step dad. I don't like or appreciate my step dad. I do
love my mom, though.

Also, about this freshman girl. I know nothing about her. She seems to have a lot of friends. So she must be popular, I'm assuming. She has this amazing, positive vibe around her. No matter what you say to her, no matter how mean it could be, you can't ever, EVER break that barrier around her. I try not to pay too much attention towards her, to not make it obvious that I like her. She's beautiful.

But.. I definitely have no chance with her.