Chapter 1

(Kieran)

It was early morning when my alarm clock when off. It was about 6:00a.m. My new family is going to come and take me to the new home today.

This is my... tenth foster home I think. My foster parents always give me back once they find out I'm gay. I'm just planing this time not to tell my faster parents.

Well I guess I should probably get ready to leave. I garbed my clothes and walked to the shower. Stripping of my clothes I got in.

After I showered I quickly got dressed. I put on neon green skinny jeans, zombie shirt, back and gray striped hoody, and black converse. I styled my hair so it covered one eye and I also spiked it up a good 6 inches in the air. I honestly don't know how long my hair is.

"Honey your faster parents are here" the lady said. Iv been here for about a year and I still don't know her name.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute" I said while I quickly put on eyeliner.

I slowly walked down the stairs trying to pull my luggage down. I was almost down when I stumbled over my suitcases. A pair of strong arms caught me.

Looking up to see a really cute boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He smiles and said " watch were you step"

I could feel my cheeks flushing red. He chuckled and set me down. I garbed my luggage out the door before I could even say hello.

The family walked behind me. I really wanted to get out of that place.

"Kieran wrong way honey" the mom said. I haven't really met the family. I only read their profile.

I blushed again and turned around this time really walking to their car.

"I'll take you stuff and put it in the trunk" the dad said. I nodded and climbed into the car.

"Well Kieran I'm Terri but you can call me mom. This is Paul and you can call him dad. Then that's our son Dean and you can call him bro, or whatever you cool kids call each other these days" mom said as we were driving home.

"Don't call me bro. I only answer to Dean." Dean said. I smiled and nodded my head in understand meant.

The ride home was pretty long so I decided to take a nap.

-----

----

---

--

-

Waking up I took notice that was was in a bedroom. I'm guessing I had to share a room because there were two twin beds and well two of pretty much everything. I wonder who I share with.

Shortly after that thought Dean came walking into my room. His hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. I could feel my face flushing red.

"Hey well I see your awake now" Dean smiled. I smiled back.

"Do you even eat? when I carried you to our room it felt like you weighed maybe like 80 pounds or something." He asked.

I looked down. I don't want to lie to him but I also don't want him to worry about me.

"I eat. I just don't eat a lot." I said. I didn't lie I just didn't tell him everything.

He nodded and asked "when was the last time you ate?"

"I ate breakfast this morning" I lied. The last time I really ate was Monday, today is Thursday. My stomach growled. Crap! I really hope he didn't hear that.