Chapter 15: Untamed

The Viking's Witch

Fire and ice, I thought.

I was lost in the heat of her smoldering gaze as she grasped the him of her mothers dress in both hands, and slipped it smoothly over my head, dropping it at my feet. Thorn bit her lower lip as her eyes roamed my body. She took her time examining every inch of my heated skin, long enough for a blush to rush up my neck and onto my face.

I was taken by surprise by a pair of lips being pressed delicately against my shoulder. Thorn's shaking body inches from mine, her cloths brushing at my naked skin, making me bite my lip at the contact. Her slender fingers ran up my sides and paused. I let out a small yelp as Thorn pushed me backwards onto the pallet, my bare bottom landing on the soft fur of the cloak. The panic left me when I looked up to see Thorn still standing there, chuckling down at me. I frowned, crossing my arms in dissatisfaction.

However, her patience came as a surprise to me. I had expected her to fling me upon the floor and fall upon me like a savage, scratching and clawing her way upon my body until she had completely taken away my innocence.

Instead, she took her time undressing herself, removing each layer of clothing with deliberate, precise movements. My eyes roamed the length of her, mesmerized by the fire light licking at her curvaceous figure. Her hands never shook, her movements never stopping. She removed the broach on her shoulder with one hand, and slid it slowly over the swell of her breasts, revealing pert, baby pink nipples. Once it had rolled over her hips, she let it drop to the floor unceremoniously. I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs as I watched. Her hands slid over erect nipples and hardened stomach muscles until they landed on the corse, interlacing strings holding her pants together. She pulled one string, expertly, and her pants pooled around her feet, her man-like clothing revealing very feminine curves and toned, shapely legs. I noticed every tiny nick and scar illuminated by the flames, and had the sudden urge to reach out and trace kisses over the old wounds.

Once her cloths and weapons had all been removed, without a second thought about them, Thorn slowly dropped to her knees and crawled seductively to where I sat on the make-shift bed. She crept up and over my legs, stopping along the way to trail kisses up my thighs and hips as she went, not stopping untill she was hovering over my body, kissing and nibbling at my tightly closed lips. She straddled my waist and tangled her fingers into my hair, pulling me up into her onslaught of kisses. Hands that were powerful and smooth caressed my neck and spine with exquisite tenderness.

Slowly I could feel my tensions melt away beneeth her seductive stroking, could feel  myself arching into her, my lips half clinging to hers. Her hands slid out of my hair and over my burning skin, and when she cupped my breasts, I gave a muffled groan.

Apparently, the sound released something primitive within her, for she bore me down onto the bed of furs and kissed me passionately. Her lips were hard, urgent, demanding, her tongue hot and bold as she sought entrance into my mouth. It was the kiss of an aroused warrior who took what she wanted and allowed no quarter. When she broke the kiss we were both panting from the lack of oxygen.

"Ive sought nothing but lying between your sweet thighs since I first saw you. I imagined the way you would move against me, the marks you would leave on my body. In my dreams I heard your cries of joy ringing in my ears."

"Those are poetic words for a fierce Viking warrior," I said, panting from the effort of making a coherent sentence.

Thorn eyed me with a fierce regard. "Have you not heard our Viking poems of love and war? They are passionate tales of our exploits and adventures. Vikings are warriors, aye, but we are other things as well; farmers, fisherman, traders, storytellers, lover's of sagas, poetry.....and women," She said smirking. "We work hard, fight even harder, and make love with a vigorous zest lesser men envy. I'll show you."