Stay with me (Misaki Hana sequel)(Naruto fan fiction)

"Please tell me why I'm not going too?!" I complain loudly. Its been a week since the incident with the Akatsuke and everybody is still treating me like I'm injured. And once again, Team Kakashi is going on another mission without me.

  "Because the hokage said so and your still weak from the Akatsuke ordeal," Kakashi says as he brushes his fingers over my cheek. I back up away from his touch and cross my arms. Then I stick out my lower lip and puff out my cheeks, letting out a small 'humph'. Kakashi sighs. "Why do we have to go through this every time? Please quit acting like a child," he groans.

  I continue to pout and stair at the wall. He stands there for another minute and then quietly walks out the door. I cave, just like always, and rush out the door after him. He's waiting just outside the door and catches my hand in his before I run past him. He folds his arms around me, holding me close to him. 

  "I'm sorry, Misaki. But you know it's just cause she's worried about you. We all are after that scare," Kakashi's voice is muffled due to his face pressed against my neck, but I understand what he says perfectly. I nod, because if I try to speak now, I will start to cry. I hate not being able to go on missions with Kakashi and the kids, especially after him and Naruto were captured by the Akatsuke. 

  "I hate when you guys leave me here. I think it's worse for my health worrying about you guys here than it is going with you on missions," I tell him after I calm down. Kakashi sighs. 

  "Alright. You win. I'll talk to Tsunade when we get back," he says with a bored expression on his face. I grin and kiss him through his mask. "But," he interrupts my kisses by pulling back and looking at me with a serious gleam in his eyes, "You have to do what I say."

  I think about it for a moment. "I suppose that's fair," I admit, not wanting to fight with him anymore. After a minute of him holding me close to him, I regretfully let him pull away from me. 

  "I'll be back soon," he promises me, disappearing out into the night.

Sorry this first chapter is so short guys!!! And sorry it took me so long to write it! Hope you guys liked this chapter and I will get to the next one as soon as I can!