naruto's replacement

Upon returning to the hidden leaf after the grueling battle with kaguya and having achieved victory naruto was honored with the title of hokage, and now, he needs a replacement for him, in team 7 and he has picked one of the most skilled anbu to take his place and her name is Elena Etsuko

Elena's Pov

"Elena the hokage has order you, its very important" a ninga said as I was getting up from looking at the sky.

The pass week I have had no missons.what can he possibly want with me.I thought walking into naruto's office.

I sighed.

"You called" I asked Naruto.

"Yea, you are my replacement, for me, in my team, with kakashi, sakura and sasuke." Naruto said.

"W-what?! me! why?!"I asked Naruto.

"Well, granma's old advisors had come to me earlier and they told me that there was a gap left in the konoha shinobi ranks due to me becoming hokage and my first order as hokage is to find my replacement for which the records of the black ops seeing you as the most skilled I want you to do it."Naruto said.

Well, at least It gives me something to do.I thought with a sigh.

"Well, how do ya feel, pretty cool being me , Right?!"Naruto said giggling.

I nodded

"I guess" I said.

"don't get me wrong, I would do anything to just be on missons with kakashi-sensei sakura and sasuke all over again, but I now got my dream, so I want you to do this, for me, and as I said all that time, that I was going to become hokage, well, now i am and im happy for that, I porved all of them who said i can't"Naruto said with a smile.

Naruto's smile always make me happy.I thought smiling back at Naruto.

"hehe, your first misson is tomorrow! , so be ready!" Naruto yelled happily.

"Well, give me a heads up on the misson what rank?"

"not telling you"Naruto said sticking his tongue out at me.

"Now now, naruto that is not a way to being a great hokage" a jōnin said in the window.

"aw kakashi-sensei"Naruto said growling.

"Well, Imma go, you can tell me tomorrow"I said walking out.

"Hay! you!" a girl said running to me as I walked outside.

I turned my head and stoped waiting for her to run up to me.

"you *pants* are *pants* naruto's new, *pants* replacement? " a girl asked.

"Yea, are you Sakura Haruno?"I asked.

"That's right" she said giggling and holding up a peace sign at me.

"cool, so I guess you and me will know each other for a long time for now on"I said to sakura as we walked threw the village.

"haha, yep gotta go, see ya tomorrow morning"Sakura said running home because her mom called.

I smiled and kepted walking.

I bumped into someone.

I grunted

"you crazy!"I said to the person.

"hmph"the crazy person said.

I got a look at his face and the clothes,he was wearing.The symbol of his clothes are from the uchiha clan, that must have been sasuke uchiha.

I don't know how naruto can put up with them two.

sakura is alittle to loud and sasuke is just crazy, tomorrow is going to be fun!