{1}

This text is covered by the international copyright laws. You are not allowed to have my work published/copied/remade, etc. Violations of these rules can be punishable by law. All rights are reserved.

Ⓒ 2014 copyright amanda_tamayo

~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Journal Entry 1}

I loved you. I loved you in a way that was physically and mentally impossible. You loved me just the same, didn't you? At least i think you do. We were so happy, so in love, what happened to that? Life screws us all doesn't it Marcus? Life leaves us naked and bare, leaves us free to make our own decisions that eventually screw us over. Thats what happened right Marcus? We got screwed over. Thats what happened right?

It's not fair. I know it wasn't your fault, it was his.

But why'd you have to leave me like this? I'm here sitting by you but you never look at me; your eyes never open to greet me; your smile seems to be nonexistent. I've been crying in my sleep lately Marcus, i just want you to wake up. Please wake up. Wake up for me Marcus. I love you.

////

Hullo sweetie cakes <3 lol sweetie pie is too mainstream. Honestly I'm not sure why I'm starting a new story, but i felt like i needed a change.

BUT WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE A NEW BOOK?!?YOUR PRIORITY SHOULD BE THE DAYS THAT FOLLOW!!!

**sighs deeply**

I love you all, but i felt as if i could do more if i started a new story. OBVI I'm gunna continue TDTF but i feel like i can do good with this new story. Hopefully you'll love it, fingers crossed. Make sure to read/vote/comment/ and share! Love love LOVE you all. Ex oh ex oh babes.

~manda