2| "Growing Up" Part II

“How could I like such a douche bag like him?” Morgan cried in the bathroom stall. “I wasted so much time chasing after him, and then got him and he played me.” She had been crying ever since Zach dissed her in front of the whole gymnasium.

“It's okay, we'll get your mind off of him.” Caitlin consoled her. “Here's some TP.” She handed her some tissue to wipe away the tears.

“Everybody saw what happened. I'm going to be a laughing stock of the school.” Morgan cried.

“No you won't. Everybody has probably already forgotten about the whole situation by now.”

“It happened an hour ago Caitlin. Everyone saw it. It's not going away. I can't show my face at all this weekend. I'm just gonna stay in and eat ice cream and pizza.”

“Stop being so dramatic. No you won't, I have a better idea at what we can do.” Caitlin smiled. She had a perfect idea of how to get Morgan's mind off of the whole situation.

“What, toilet paper his house, egg his car?” Morgan thought.

“No, since today's Friday, and my parent's are gonna be out this entire weekend...”

“Yes?” Morgan smiled. She had a hint to what Caitlin was about to say

“We can have a girls night at my house. You, me, Alicia, and a few other pops.” Pops, stood for the popular girls; and they ran the school.

“Or.” Morgan smiled. She had thought of a better idea. “Or we can throw a bash.”

“No.” Caitlin was against the whole idea. “Last time we had a party at my house, there was puke in the dishwasher, and the house was trashed.”

“Please, please, please.” Morgan begged. “ I need this.

“No, and that's final. We're having a girls night.” Caitlin walked out of the bathroom, followed by Morgan.

“Please, if you were in my situation I would do anything to cheer you up,” Morgan replied. She knew this was going to make her feel guilty.

Caitlin stopped in the middle of the hallway. “Fine, but I have a few rules.”

“Yeah, of course.” Morgan was ecstatic.

“And you better follow them. You can invite a small....and I mean a small group of people over. And the party is over at midnight.” Caitlin said sternly.

“By small, do you mean—,”

“I mean...” Caitlin looked at Morgan who was looking depressed. “...I mean twenty people, to thirty.” She caved in.

“I love you!” Morgan hugged her.

“Is Morgan okay?” Isaiah asked CJ as they stood in front of Student Council booth. “She hasn't been back in the gym since the incident.”

“She's fine, that douche is gonna get what comes to him,” CJ replied. “Why are we here again?”

“It's all part of my three year plan to become class president. I build my resume around Student Council and then move on to bigger, better things. It's kinda complex.”

“You're such a dork.” CJ replied. Isaiah rolled his eyes, “Aw, there's Morgan.” CJ noticed her over at the cheer leading booth. “I'm gonna go talk to her.” CJ walked off.

“Excuse me, are you here to sign up?” Caitlin walked up behind Isaiah.

“Yeah. I didn't kow if I should wait for someone to return or not.”

“No, the sign-up sheet is on the table.” Cailtin sat down at the booth.

“Your in Student Council?” Isaiah asked.